Boss Fight: Witch-hazel Part 1

The next day...

The group was packing up their things. Silver was still asleep with his fever. He was muttering about something. Red shook him gently. He woke up to see everyone packed up. He rubbed his eyes.

"Morning, Silver. How was it?" Silver blinked at Red's comment.

"What do you mean? How long was I out?" Shyly went over to him and put her hand on his head. She frowned.

"You've been out since yesterday morning." Silver's eyes widened. Shyly smiled softly at him. "Don't worry. All we did was locate the Witch. Alright?" He nodded weakly. "You good?"

"Yeah... it's just..." His stomach growled and his fever shot up. Red rustled through his bag and pulled out a small pouch. He went over to him and offered an apple. Silver blinked while Red's sisters chuckled.

"No one has had breakfast. You're only getting something because you didn't have much food yesterday." Silver relaxed and took the apple. "Come on. You can eat it on the way." Silver nodded.

"Real quick... what was so funny about the apple?" He asked, turning to the sisters. They looked at each other and laughed.

"I bet right now if anyone stole that pouch and looked inside-"

"Shyly?" Everyone turned to Red, who was putting the pouch in his bag. He had the look like he was going to kill her. "Stop there." Shyly frowned.

"Meanie. Lets go."

A few minutes later...

The group was flying over the location of Witch-hazel's base. Yellow was shaking. Dandelion was towards the back of the group. Flare fell back to her.

"You good?" He paused. "Don't answer that." Dandelion smirked.

"C-check Yellow." He nodded and flew up to Yellow. She stared off in the distance.

"Yellow?" She turned to him.

"Yes?" He looked into her eyes.

"You ok?" She nodded.

"Never better." She whispered. She then turned away. He frowned. Red noticed this and flew over.

"Hey." He whispered. Flare looked over and nodded at him. "Is something wrong?" He gestured to Yellow. Red smiled. "I got this." Flare nodded and flew over to Dandelion. Red flew closer to Yellow. "Hey." She jumped a little.

"Red..." She cursed under her breath. "What do you need?" She whispered.

"You good?" She nodded. "I don't believe you." She mumbled something under her breath.

"It's just that... this woman that we are about to fight... she destroyed my family. Took Dandelion's voice, put my mom and aunt into a downcast. My dad is stuck in bed. My two friends that work with my family were weakened. My twin sister is in the dark. And I'm trying to stay together. Oh, yeah... and Flare was disabled. I just can't think straight right now..." Red grabbed her hand. She blinked and looked at him.

"Don't worry... we won't let her do any harm to your group." She smiled at him.

"Thanks..." Shyly spoke up from the front.

"Are we ready?" Everyone nodded. Red let go of Yellow's hand. Her fever was rising quickly. She gulped.

"Alright!" The group dove into the fight. Yellow sighed and followed in the back.

A few minutes later...

The group had split into two groups. Red, Yellow, Shyly, Silver, Sun, Dandelion, and Flare had gone into one group. Everyone else was in the other. Yellow collapsed in a small clearing. Flare and Silver panicked.