The double thing is getting annoying...

"That's it. I'm done."

The group was walking through the woods. They kept running into Kinda, but Emmerez kept saying otherwise.

"Knock it off... please..." Red trailed off as Emmerez waved him off.

"We keep fighting her doubles. We need to find the real one." Red clenched his fist. A hand softly touched his back, calming him. He glanced at Shyly with a calm smile. He then glared at Emmerez. Yellow noticed and frowned. Red's eyes were misty. Shyly panicked when she saw this. She grabbed his shoulders and sat him down. Everyone paused and looked at her, confused.

"Lets rest. We can't keep walking and running into her, double or not." She stated firmly. Emmerez frowned.

"No... we need to find the ragdoll so that we can get rid of the doubles." Shyly pulled out her sword, which made everyone back away. Emmerez smirked. Her hand glowed. The ground shook slightly. Shyly frowned.

"Someone needs to stay here with Red. The rest of us will investigate that." Yellow sighed.

"I will." Sun frowned.

"I think that a Riddle should stay." Shyly facepalmed.

"That would be me. Run along and see what the Hell just happened." Everyone nodded. After they disappeared, Shyly spoke. "I'd kill her if I could." Red murmured something under his breath. Yellow glanced at him and went over to him. She sat down and leaned his head on her shoulder. He tensed before realizing who it was. He laid his head on her lap. She turned red. He fell asleep. Shyly frowned. "He's probably thinking the same thing, but..." She cursed under her breath. "Emmerez sees the problem. She just doesn't want to acknowledge it." Yellow blinked.

"What problem?" Shyly sighed.

"He's a Riddle on the mom's side. There are three states that those Riddles go through. One is what he's going through right now: Magic Excretions. He loses all feeling in his soul until he can find where it went. That's probably why he's been so distant, his soul's foggy." Yellow looked down at him with a worried look.

"Is there any way to help him?" Shy glanced at her and smiled.

"Well... one way is to take out whatever separated his soul, which I think is Kinda. The other way would be..." She trailed off instantly. "I don't think that there is another way." Yellow groaned. That's when they heard a scream.

"Shy-" The sentence never got there. The two girls glanced at each other. Yellow shook Red and the three ran towards the fight. When they got there, it wasn't pretty...