The Plan... 2

3 Person POV

Silver groaned as Velvet shook him awake.

"Come on. You're the last one." Silver simply looked down at the ground. He knew what was going on. He just couldn't let anyone else know. Crystal already was going to kill him.

"I'm up, I'm up. Just leave me alone." Taylor narrowed her eyes.

"You sure? You look tired." Silver simply looked away.

"Yeah..." He said faintly, holding his emotions back. He didn't want her to think something was wrong. She glanced over him and shrugged.

"Alright. Breakfast is ready. Come get some." He watched her as she went over to the group. Red stopped her. He seemed to ask her something. He then went over to Silver. He sighed.

"What?" Red smiled mischievously at him, striking fear through his confidence. He gulped.

"You good?" Silver stayed quiet, not wanting to get into a fight. "Why are you so quiet?" He looked away. Red sat down next to him. Silver tried to stand up. Red grabbed his wrist and growled. "Don't." His smile disappeared. Silver gulped again and sat back down. He didn't know what Red wanted. But he was dead serious about it. Red glanced towards the group. He looked at Silver, who was looking away. "What's wrong?"

"Don't worry about it." His said, softly. He forced his emotions down. He couldn't let Red see another side to him. Red studied him. Silver lowered his head. Red stood up. For a moment, Silver thought he was good until Red spoke.

"I don't think so." Silver mentally groaned.

"Leave me alone, Red." He mumbled.

"But-" Silver didn't let him finish.

"Now." His voice darkened. He had tried to resist, but Red was getting on his nerves. It got quiet. Silver mentally prayed that Red had left. That wasn't the case.

"No." Silver glared up at him. Red looked back. His eyes flashed. For a moment Silver thought he was about to kill him. He stood up. Even though he looked like he was ready for a fight, his fever was over the top.

"Don't make me ask again." Red smirked and suddenly Silver was on the ground, pain racing through him. Silver's eyes shot up into Red's. His eyes were two different colors, a dark red and a pale red. In his hand was a gun. It was in a loose grip, pointing to the ground. Silver noticed Red's finger twitching near the trigger. The smirk had vanished. Silver tried to cool his fever down.

"Lets retry this again. What's wrong?" Silver looked away. Everything was spinning and blurry. He felt like he was going 100 mph.

"I-I'm f-fi..." He paused. He knew Red had a comeback for that statement. He gulped. "I-i j-just d-don't f-feel w-well." There was a chuckle.

"Really? You're stuttering every 10 seconds. Be real now." Silver glanced up at him. Red's expression had relaxed a bit. Silver's fever burned up. Silver stood up.

"Leave me alone. Now." He said darkly. Red's smile disappeared. Not one of Silver's best ideas, but he needed the alone time. His head was hurting at this point.

"I said no. What does that mean to you?" Silver lowered his head. His breathing slowed.

"P-please?" Red blinked at that. Silver never said please.

"Silver?" Red asked, concerned. Silver sat down and curled up, his face in his knees. Red sat down next to him. "What is it?" There was a sniffle.

"P-plea..." Red blinked again. "I-i j-just... need some alone t-time..." Red brought Silver close. Silver adjusted, wiping his eyes. They were red.

"It's ok to cry." Tears formed again.