One Big Family 2

*Author's Note* Those of you who are confused, this is Yellow's side of One Big Family. This part is happening at the same time as the part before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the end of The Getaway 2.

First Person POV (on the other end of the phone call)

Yellow picked up. "Hello?"

"Ah, hello Yellow. Are you available?" I asked, praying.

"Yes..."

"That's good. Do you think you can come to visit? The rest of the family will be there. And I need to talk to all of you about something important." I went quiet to hear her answer.

"Yeah. I'll be there. Bye." The phone went quiet, as I knew it would. I placed the phone on the table beside me. I sighed.

Why now of all times?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour later...

3 Person POV

Yellow was high in the air. She saw a large, familiar building in the distance, surrounded by fog.

"Oh my gosh, is that you, Yellow?" A familiar voice asked. She looked down to see three people with the same surprise expression. Yellow smiled and waved.

"Hey look, it's not just one but the strangers in a row!" All three of them laughed at her comment. Then she added, "No, it can't possibly be me. Who else would it be?"

"Dandelion." Two of them called out. One was a girl with amber hair and grey eyes. The other was a big guy with sharp brown hair and hazel eyes.

"Ebony." Was all the last guy said. He was the smallest in the group with red hair and shifty eyes. She grinned at his comment.

"Oh you wish!" A voice snickered above her. She whipped around to see Ebony flying over her. Her black hair and red eyes almost confused her into thinking she was Red. But the hair was too long.

"Good to see you, Ebony. How's life?" Ebony snorted.

"Last one to land has to tell him he needs a hospital." Yellow immediately shot down to land. The two landed at the same time. The two girls looked at each other and laughed.

"Long time no see, Ebony." The two girls hugged.

"Right back at you, sis."

"So..." Yellow turned to the three. "Where's he at?"

"Come on."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They entered a small room with a bed. There was a man laying down in the bed, resting. There was a girl that looked identical to Yellow sitting there. The girl turned when the door closed. Her blue eyes scanned over the group that had entered. She smiled and waved.

"How is he?" Yellow asked. The girl signed "Good." Yellow almost forgot that she couldn't speak due to a certain person. She shuddered at the thought of it. The girl got up and hugged her. Tears came shortly after. Soon Yellow cleared up. "Thanks." The girl nodded.

"Well isn't it my favorite children." They all heard from the bed. Everyone turned to the bed. The man smiled. Everyone smiled.

"It's good to see you." Yellow said with a smile.

"Sit down. Flare, can you go get the other two? It's time we got down to business."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour later...

"So what we're saying is that Witch-hazel is trying to destroy the world, even though the most she can do is cast a shield?" Yellow laughed at the question. Her mom rolled her eyes.

"How do we deal with a shield caster?" Yellow's Aunt asked. Yellow paused, thinking of an idea.

"How about this?" Flare smiled from the corner. "We call Aqua's brother and see if he can help us with the shield."

"Ok." Yellow grinned. "I'll call him in."

As everyone else was talking, Yellow started to call Silver. She smiled big when he picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Silver!" She said mischievously.

"What did you do?"

"It's not what I did. It's what you're going to do."

"I'm scared."

"Can you come to the base area? We need you for something."

"Can it wait?"

"Hazel." That probably made Silver go quiet.

"I'll be there in 10 minutes."

"Thank you."

As she hung up, she smiled. Then she called out to the group.

"Backup is on its way!"