Fight #1 (Memories)

3 Person POV

"So all we have to do is get in there and take her out, right?"

"Yep."

"Without any adults?"

"Yes."

It had been an hour since the siblings met up. They were all sitting on the roof of a fairly sized building looking out onto the dark town below them. The sun was setting, which was giving Red the shivers. The dark wasn't going to give them the outcome that they wanted. All they wanted was a one hit KO, and they were good to go for the night. But with night on its way, the outcome seemed farther away from their goal. Red looked out onto the town.

"Are you ok, Red? You seem a little off..." Red glanced over to Shyly, who looked concerned.

"He's probably worried that he won't be able to hit her." Red glared over at Snowy, who had a smirk on her face.

"No, he'll hit. The problem will be that she might block." Shorty said with a frown.

"How do you know? He might miss." Everyone turned to Snowy like she was crazy. She paused at the silence. "What?"

"Nothing." Red mumbled. Everyone laughed at that. He grinned. "But Shorty's right, the problem is not that I'll miss, the problem is that she'll block."

"But it's going to be pitch black." Snowy got confused.

"You'll see." Red said with a smile. Then Quizla whispered,

"Guys, she's here!" Everyone looked over at the entrance to the town. A familiar figure was there.

Red gulped

Red gulped.

"Is everybody ready?" He turned to his siblings. A smile crossed some of his sibling's faces. Sun, Snowy, and Velvet looked confused.

"Ready when you are, Red." Shyly said, her smile getting bigger. Red smiled mischievously as he pulled out his gun.

(Sorry for not having the picture in the first chapter

(Sorry for not having the picture in the first chapter. I got lazy and forgot about it. Not only that, but it was in first person POV, which was between Red and Blue. So no one thought about putting the picture)