Fight #1 (Memories) 2

3 person POV

"Yellow."

"Yes Ebony?"

"Calm down."

"Eh?"

Ebony giggled. "No offense, but I can feel your excitement from here. You might scare Witch-hazel if you're not careful."

"Hey!"

"Just pointing it out."

"You're annoying."

"I know!"

Yellow sighed. They had been sitting there for a hour after Silver was able to get to the base and get the details. All they needed was Silver to break the barriers and the fight was in their hands. They just had to wait.

"Hey, Yellow. Can I ask you something?" Yellow looked scared.

"Yeah-" An explosion interrupted her as well as a scream. The twins looked at each other.

"Silver!" Yellow called. She could feel her fever rising. The twins ran out to see the others swapping places with Silver, who had a large cut on his right arm.

Witch-hazel screamed again and fired upon them

Witch-hazel screamed again and fired upon them. The twins glanced at each other as they ran in to help. The group was almost taken down from the start. Flare and Aqua were smashed into a wall. Dandelion was slammed to the ground and the twins were thrown out of the field. Yellow groaned as Ebony got up and back into the fight.

Yellow's POV

The entire world was spinning. I didn't know where I was, which was bad. My fever spiked. I felt like fading out. Then I remembered that everyone else was fighting. I slowly stood up and pulled out my blade.

(Again, sorry for not putting the picture in the first time

(Again, sorry for not putting the picture in the first time. The reason here was that I didn't have one till now)

I was able to get back over to the field. My eyes widened. Everyone was getting thrown around. And I wasn't in there.

Silver's POV

I scanned the area, looking around for Yellow. I had seen Ebony, but not Yellow. It's not that hard to tell them apart. I finally spotted her on the side. I tried to call out to her, until I saw what she was holding. Her knife was extended out to its demon form. Her eyes flashed red. I could feel the temperature of the battle rise quickly. I started to tremble as I stood up. I noticed that Yellow was trembling herself. She looked like she was sweating. I panicked, realizing what was about to happen. But I was too late. She jumped into the air.

3 person POV

"Where is Yellow?" Ebony yelled as she got smashed into a wall.

Suddenly, the wind picked up. Witch-hazel stopped attacking. She looked up in panic. There was a figure in the air above her. It didn't take long for everyone to know what it was. The temperature of the field had risen extremely. Dandelion felt herself sweating. Her eyes widened as she looked up. She knew right then and there that all Hell just broke loose.

HELL-BOUND!!!!

Yellow struck the ground with her blade, which resulted in a twister of fire roaring to life. It touched the clouds in seconds. It lasted for about a minute before it disappeared. Then the horror showed. Witch-hazel had put up her last resort shield and was still alive. Yellow stood there, leaning against her blade, which was in spear form. Witch-hazel smiled.

"Better take my leave. Good luck next time." She said as she disappeared in a whirl of smoke. It was quiet until Yellow went down. Dandelion took no hesitation to run over and catch her sister while the others were panicking.

"Yellow?" Ebony yelled as she ran over. She stopped as a spear-like object appeared in her face. Dandelion was placing an ice pack on Yellow's head. Yellow mumbled something which made Dandelion pause to listen.

"Can someone help me with getting her to safety?" Dandelion signed. Silver slowly started to make his way over. Ebony looked concerned.

"Silver, you should rest..." Silver shook his head.

"Let's work with Yellow first. I'll be fine for now." He helped Dandelion carry Yellow. "Come on. Let's go. There's a forest nearby." Everyone nodded. Yellow mumbled something which made everyone worry even more.

"Alright. Let's go."