Boss Fight: Kinda Part 2

*Author's Note* WARNING! There will be a little bit of blood talk. I had a hard time writing it. You have been WARNED!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The five woke up and decided to take off as soon as possible. Yellow shook Silver so that someone was watching the rest group. The five of them took off to find Kinda.

"I don't think I'm ready for this..." Red murmured. Yellow glanced at him. He was shaking and his eyes were misty. She grabbed his arm and snuggled up to it. His face went red and he looked at her.

"You'll be fine! You're going to be great!" He smiled faintly.

"Yeah..." His eyes went misty again. She sighed. She knew until he and Kinda fought, he wasn't going to be ok.

"Guys... we're here." The group looked around. The clearing was pretty large to be a clearing.

"There's no one here..." Shyly smiled.

"Call out, Red." He froze. "She won't actually come out if someone else does it." Red turned away. Yellow gave the 'hold on' finger and went over to him.

"Red?" He was shaking. She smiled mischievously before kissing him lightly. His face went red.

"Y-yellow!" She giggled.

"Aw... you're so cute when you're embarrassed." His eyes widened. She smiled as he rubbed his face. "You can do this, ok?" He nodded. He turned and went forward, his hands shaking. He took a deep breath.

"Kinda!" He called out. "Come out here and fight a real person!" Shyly stifled a laugh. A voice spoke above them.

"Is that a challenge?" He hesitated.

"I'm taking that title!" He was shaking. It really wasn't helping. The voice snickered.

"How about... no." A beam struck him in the stomach, sending him flying.

"Red!" Yellow ran over. The voice cackled.

"Aw... pathetic." She snarled. She turned as the others started bickering with her.

"Red... listen to me." He whimpered.

"Yellow... I can't..." He trailed off as he tried to get away. Yellow grabbed his arm and pinned him to a tree. He looked at the ground. "Yell-" He was cut off when her lips collided with his. His eyes widened before he deepened the kiss. The two separated.

"Come on. You can do this. If you back down again..." He nodded weakly and stood up. He turned to Kinda, who was now on the field. Red went over and pulled out his gun. Kinda cackled. He gulped and glanced at Yellow, who gave him a thumbs up. He smiled and turned back to Kinda.

"Bring it on!" He said, confidence filling his voice. Kinda paused and smiled.

"Ok... challengers first." He smirked as he spun his gun, which raced into the air. A soft glow came onto his finger. He drew a small swirl and fired it into the sky. A quick flash appeared and sparks raced at Kinda. She dodged with ease and fired her own gun. It hit his shoulder and he collapsed. Shyly's eyes widened.

"Damn it." She hissed. Yellow glanced at her as Red's gun disappeared into his bag. "Nitroburn..." Yellow blinked. Kinda grinned darkly.

"Aw... too bad-" Yellow snapped.

"Oh no you didn't!" Darkness surrounded her as Shyly got Red back to safety. Kinda paused in confusion. "It is one thing to do damage. But when you pull that, it's a new threat." Her knife appeared, extended out. Her eyes flashed red as she jumped into the air.

"HELL-BOUND!"

The fire twister roared to life immediately. It vanished in a few minutes. She then, after putting her knife away, ran over.

"I'm sorry! I should have stayed back-" She was cut off by Red.

"N-no... you're fine..." He trailed off instantly as he fell asleep. Shyly panicked. Flare tried to calm her down. Dandelion took Red and checked the bullet wound. She pulled out a tissue and a pair of pliers. She whipped a bubble of blood off. She pulled the bullet out and wrapped it up. Shyly smiled softly.

"Thank you, Dandelion." Red murmured something under his breath. Yellow paused.

"Why did he say that?" Shyly frowned.

"Kinda cheated by using the Nitroburn. It was supposed to be a simple battle. But because she used Nitroburn, he gets another chance. You barging in was fine because she cheated." Yellow smiled.

"Let's get him back. We'll figure it out at camp."