The Plan...

*Author's Note* This chapter will have some blood talk. NO ACTION! This and the next chapter will be all of talking. ENJOY WHILE YOU'RE HERE...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning...

Red's POV

When I opened my eyes, I felt cold. I immediately started shivering. Everything was spinning and blurry. Then, very slowly started to clear up. Started to hear a soft conversation, probably about the problems that were happening. I started to see the conversation. Shyly was glaring at Taylor, who most likely said something about destruction. My self-regeneration started to kick in. The only way I knew this was because my pain started to fade. Of course, that didn't stop me from hyperventilating. The minute I was back up to full health, I started to hyperventilate. Even though, yes, I was probably dying, I grabbed Shyly's attention. She panicked and ran over.

"Red?" She whispered, concerned. My breathing slowed down and I looked up at her. She looked tired, probably because she took watch duty, in which I had told her to rest before the fight had started. I smiled up at her.

"Hey Shyly." I whispered back, trying not to wake anyone else that was sleeping. She smiled.

"You should be resting." She whispered, her voice fading in and out. I immediately sensed her aura dying down. "How are you feeling?" She asked.

"Better." I said, sitting up. "My regeneration just now kicked in. I should be fine. You should rest. Your aura's fading." She blinked a bit before shaking her head.

"I'm fi-" I cut her off immediately after she opened her mouth.

"No you're not. I told you to rest before the fight. And you didn't do it then either. Rest." I went down to a whisper as I laid her head down. "I'll take over."

"But I..." She fell asleep before she could finish. I smiled as I stood up and went over to the group working watch duty. Velvet and Ebony were going back and forth about something, which I didn't listen into. I walked over to Dandelion, who was looking between the two girls and the people still sleeping. She noticed me and nodded. I smiled as I sat down next to her.

"What are they arguing about?" I signed to her. I knew that she would understand. Not only that but I didn't want to interrupt the other conversation. Dandelion watched me before signing back.

"They have been arguing about how to deal with both of the problems since last night. I'm about to hit one of them if it keeps going." She looked at me before signing, "Shouldn't you be resting?" I sighed.

"No... I'm better now. My regeneration finally kicked in. Why was Shyly on watch duty?" Dandelion sighed.

"I told her that she should let someone else do it, but she refused to listen and took the last spot for watching everyone. Is she sleeping now?" I nodded. I glanced over to the other two and smiled mischievously. I slowly stood up and went over to them. They took no notice of me before I smacked both of them and grabbed their attention. I snickered as they immediately started stuttering, in which I expected.

"Red!" Velvet hissed, trying not to wake anyone. "What the hell!" I snickered again.

"Too easy." I said with a smile. "You should keep your guard up. Not doing too well on watch duty, Velvet." She just snorted.

"I won't be the one dying." She shot back. I felt pain rush to the back of the neck where I had hit her. I didn't flinch. I knew that she could take care of herself, but I was more curious about if she could take care of the rest of the group.