Crossover?

*Author's Note* WARNING there will be some violence but a lot of talk about blood and things like that. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour later...

3 person POV

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see."

"You've been saying that since we've been walking."

Shyly frowned. Red was shivering next to her even though his fever was over the top. They had been walking for a while and Red needed to rest. But since Sun hasn't said where they were going, she wasn't sure if she should have Red stop or not. Suddenly, Red collapsed. Shyly panicked.

"Red?" Sun stopped immediately and ran over. Red shuddered as Sun and Shyly helped him to his feet.

"I-I'm f-fine." He stuttered. Shyly frowned. She knew that he needed to rest. Sun sighed.

"Here, you guys stay here. I'll be back."

"But-" Red was cut off by Sun running off. Shyly frowned.

"What's wrong Shyly?" Emmerez asked.

"I almost asked how he has so much energy. Ignore me." Red took a second to realize what she said. He giggled. Shyly went red with embarrassment. Everyone laughed at that.

With Yellow

"Yellow... come on."

They had found a good spot to let Yellow lay down. Yellow was mumbling about something. Silver was worried. He had allowed Dandelion to treat his arm. Ebony looked like she was going to release her anger. And she did.

"How did she get that barrier up? Didn't you destroy all of the barriers?" Silver stayed quiet. "Well?" He looked at the ground. "WELL?"

"I couldn't..." Silver trembled. Dandelion put a hand on his shoulder. "I got through her main barrier, but then she almost killed me. I couldn't..." Tears started to form. Dandelion hugged him from behind. Ebony felt guilty.

"I'm sorry. I-" She was stopped by Silver.

"No. You're good." Suddenly, they heard the sound of someone running. Ebony pulled her scythe out and swung out to the side. Something clashed with her. Her eyes widened as a sword came into view. Silver and Dandelion slowly stood up. Then Silver's eyes widened. Sun, with a sword, was standing there doing the one thing that Silver wished he hadn't done before. He had clashed with Ebony. He smiled.

"Hiya! How's it going?" Ebony growled as she pulled her scythe back and launched again. She was able to hit his side. Silver panicked, but was able to hide it. Sun just looked at the wound like it wasn't there.

"Cute, but I think my sister wins the prize for the most damage. Sorry to be disappointing you." He said with a shrug. His side then glowed. As soon as it faded, the wound was gone. Ebony blinked a bit before launching again. Silver got in between them.

"Ok cut it out." He said, trying to be brave. Ebony snorted.

"What, his heart? Ok."

"No!"

"You weren't specific!"

"Stop it, now! You two need to chill." There was a chuckle from behind him.

"Look at that. Silver trying to be the older guy here." Silver glared at Sun, who was standing there with his sword in its sheath.

"She's older than me."