What Just Happened???

If anyone's confused by this chapter, this chapter is taking place during One Big Family. This is just another area of the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 Person POV

"This is why we can't have nice things, Blue."

Blue groaned. They had gotten to the base with a lot of injuries. When they got into the base grounds, Blue collapsed. Green turned around.

"BLUE!" Green yelled, running over. Blue groaned. His vision blurred. His hearing went in and out. His head felt like someone was beating a drum inside it. His breathing slowed. And his temp went up. "BLUE?!" Green screamed.

She knew she couldn't move him at all with her condition. But she must've been loud enough for the people inside to hear. She heard some shuffling inside before someone opened the door.

"What's going on?" She heard a familiar voice called out. She looked up to see Silver and Gold at the door with Crystal behind them. Gold's eyes widened when he saw what was wrong and ran over.

"What happened?" He asked as he got Blue up on his feet. Gold wrapped Blue's arm around him for more support. Silver went over and helped Green to her feet.

"We-we g-got-" Green stuttered, stumbling because of how weak she was. Silver noticed.

"Come on. Let's get you inside so you can rest."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few minutes later...

They were able to put Blue onto the couch. Green sat down on one of the chairs. The room went quiet for some reason. Green spoke up.

"What are we waiting for?" She asked, looking around.

"A healer." Crystal said with a sigh. Green looked confused.

"Unless you know how to heal, there are no healers in this building." Gold grumbled. Green's eyes widened.

"How do you guys not have a healer? I mean, it's not that hard, right?"

"Moon is looking for Sun before anything happens. Don't look at me like that. I don't know. But we're also waiting on Yellow. Do you know where she's at?" Crystal glanced at her as she talked. Green shook her head.

"Weren't you her? I mean, how hard is it to lose Yellow?" Green glared at Gold, as he asked.

"She left, there's a difference." She growled. "She didn't even say where she was going."

"What about Red? Where's he at?"

"Again, he never said."

Crystal shifted uncomfortably. "The fact they both disappeared without saying anything scares me. I mean, where could they go?"

"First of all, we are talking about Red and Yellow, the two people who can disappear in an open area, hide behind two blades of grass, and come back after some mysterious person dealt with a major problem. And you're asking how you can lose them. Second of all, Crystal, who knows where they could go. I just know that Yellow had to go find out what her dad wanted. Blue hasn't told me where Red went." Green said. She was still a little pissed that neither of the two had come back. She wanted to call at least Yellow to see if she was ok. Blue tensed when Red's name was said. Everyone turned to him.

"Blue?" Green said softly. Gold sighed.

"We won't be able to get him help if we have no healer." Green grimaced at his comment. Silver closed his eyes and went over to where Blue was laying. He gently put his hand on Blue's forehead. A quick, faint light came and went like it wasn't there. Green's eyes widen at the sight of it. Gold didn't notice. Crystal growled a bit. Silver then went back to where he was before and sat down.

"So what happened?" Gold said, breaking the silence. Green glared over at him.

"We got attacked. Separately of course, but attacked. I don't know what happened in Blue's fight, but all I know is that Red was with him."

"So we have to wait till he wakes up?" Green nodded.

"What about your fight?" Crystal asked. Green looked down at the ground.

"I'll explain the best I-" She stopped at a groan. She looked over at Blue, who was starting to get up. Everyone paused, probably trying to figure out what happened. Crystal glared over at Silver. Silver just looked down at the ground. Gold looked as confused as Green was. Finally, Blue broke the silence.

"What did I miss?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour later...

Blue and Green were able to tell what happened before Crystal could kill Silver.

"And that's all they said about where they were going?"

"Yep."

Silver sighed. "Typical. Yellow never gives enough information about anything." There was a growl from Crystal. Silver just shrugged it off.

"Silver, I think you're about to die." Gold said with a snicker. Silver rolled his eyes.

"And you're not dead yet because?" Gold frowned.

"Hey." Silver chuckled. Green sighed.

"Knock it off you two. What did Silver do to make you mad, Crystal?" Blue asked. Crystal glared at Silver before saying:

"I'm telling."

"You and what army?"

"Me and my phone."

"You don't know if she'll answer."

"Name one time she hasn't answered."

"Last week."

"Maybe for you, but me." Silver went quiet. She smiled. "Go ahead."

"Stop there. Please." He whispered. That shocked everyone.

"What did he do?" Crystal was about to answer when a phone buzzed. Silver pulled out his phone and answered it.

"Hello?" He stopped. "What did you do?" He paused. "I'm scared." Everyone tried not to laugh. He glared at them as the person on the other said something. "Can't it wait?" He froze for a moment. He looked down at the ground. "I'll be there in 10 minutes." He hung up. He was shaking.

"Are you ok, Silver?" Green whispered quietly.

"Yeah." He said quietly. "Something's just come up. I have to go." As he headed for the door, Green stopped him.

"Who was it? What did they need?"

"Yellow. And someone's about to die." He then went past with Blue questioning:

"What did she say?"