Helping Hand. What is going on?

Green hissed in pain. Blue held her hand.

"Green... you ok?" She nodded weakly.

"I think it's just the lack of energy. I'm used to feeling the earth help me out......." She sighed. "I'll get used to it..." Blue frowned.

"You should rest. It might help..." She shook her head.

"I've tried. My energy takes a while to regenerate unlike most people. I'll just have to wait..." She paused at the sound of talking nearby.

"You can't be serious." Gold's voice rang through the air. There was a mumble.

"Yeah right, X. No one believes you." Crystal fired at the mumbling. The two Kanto Dexters went over to the conversation. Gold and Crystal glanced at them as they entered. X was leaning against a wall across the room. He locked eyes with Blue as he helped Green sit down. She murmured a thanks.

"What's going on?" He looked at everyone. Gold huffed.

"X is trying to tell us something that is not true." X sighed.

"No... you just don't believe me. You don't know if it's true or not." Gold snarled. Blue put up a hand, silence filling the room. X smirked, but stayed quiet.

"What are you saying, X?" X eyed Gold as he spoke.

"There is a full range battle currently happening. One side is a group of bad guys, led by Hazelnut Quintet and Kinda Riddle. The other side is a group of rebellious fighters, led by some fellow Dexters." Gold snorted. Green paused.

"What Dexters?" X's gaze shifted to her.

"There are 5 Dexters on that side. Red and Yellow are leading with Sun, Velvet, and Silver rearing the attack." Blue's eyes widened. Gold huffed.

"No way they would go into a fight without us." X sighed.

"You never let me finish. It's not that they accidentally left you. They had no choice." It was Crystal's turn to snarl.

"Everyone has a choice! They could have backed down and said no!" X glanced at Blue.

"You were there when Red and Yellow got calls telling them that they were needed, right?" Blue nodded. "Then you probably know that something that the other person said made them go." Blue paused. Even though he could feel everyone's eyes on him, that didn't stop him. When he was talking to X, everyone else seemed to vanish.

"For Red, the person said something that made him freeze up. Yellow... she didn't seem too happy about it." X smirked.

"For Red, his sister told him the name of an old enemy that is back from the dead. For Yellow, her dad told her to visit to discuss a serious threat. Sun and Velvet were with Red while Silver was with Yellow. You're right, Crystal, everyone has a choice... but when the choices are fight or gone, it's only a matter of time before the other side picks." The room went quiet. Green gulped.

"And... what would the other side's choice be?" X looked away.

"Gone." Everyone's eyes widened. "For Red, his family would have disappeared. For Yellow... she would have lost a team that has stayed with her for years." Gold paused.

"So... they really don't have a choice..." The room went quiet. Blue turned to X.

"Can we help?" X shook his head.

"They're already heading towards the final battle. It's too late to join now... we just have to wait..." He headed for the door. Gold glared in his direction.

"And where are you going?" X paused at the door. Something floated next to him.

"To stop an incoming problem

"To stop an incoming problem." He said as he looked at them. His eyes flashed a cold blue as he went out. The room went quiet. Green broke the silence.

"So... now what?"