Chapter 7

Spencer
Bianca was released a few days after her incident and was put on mild oxygen therapy for an hour when she wasn't performing. The specialist said that she needed to be careful as her immune system was weakened. She had to keep up with new medications and protect herself.  The good thing was that Bruce hadn't come around since then. Bianca had stopped receiving calls.

Today's case was involving an unsub who killed during a stretch of hurricanes in Kansas. While we were on the jet, I noticed Rossi's nerves rise in positive correlation to the turbulence. "I didn't know you were a bad flyer."

"I'm not. I just hate turbulence," he rationalized.

"What we really need to worry about are microbursts; sudden down bursts of air associated with Thunderstorms. With a small craft like this, if we hit one of those at the wrong altitude, we'll polarize."

"I beg of you to make him stop."
____________________________________
3 days later

"So basically it was a Frankenstein fetish?" Bianca questioned. I was talking to her on the phone on the jet ride back. Morgan and Prentiss were playing cards and Rossi was sleeping. Obviously more comfortable now that we left Kansas.

"Essentially," I responded. "The unsub wanted to reapply limbs. It's super interesting."

"It seems really frightening."

"Yeah."

"People have the weirdest fetishes."

"They do," I laughed. I missed her so much. "How are you doing?"

"I'm okay. I'm just really tired."

"Is the oxygen therapy helping?"

"I think so."

"Can you come over tonight? After I get home?"

"Sure," she responded. "I'm not working tonight.
"I'm sure the Sax is disappointed."

"They have some good acts on tonight. Everyone deserves their chance to shine."

"You are so incredible," I stated.

"So are you."