Chapter 8

Bianca

It took everything in me not to jump in his arms, when Reid came back in to my place. I got to move back to my apartment. Bruce hadn't left me threatening messages, but Hotchner still had police detail around my house.

Spencer pulled me close to him, kissing the top of my head. "I missed you," he whispered.

"I missed you too."

"Are you hungry?"

"Are you telling me you cooked?"

"No," I laughed. "I mean I have cheese... and wine."

"Healthy," Spencer exclaimed, sarcasm dripping from his tongue.

I waltzed over to my kitchen pouring two glasses of red wine. "Cheers, to another successful case, and coming home safe," I  stated.

He kissed me passionately, the room spun magically, in response. "Dance with me," I invited, holding out my hand. He took it, and I began to lead.

"Why are you leading?"

I laughed, "Spencer, dance may be the one thing I know more about than you do."

"That... that's very true."

We slowly made our way to my bedroom. He slipped off my  shirt, and I unzipped his pants.

"You sure you want to do this?"

"Of course," I answered.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

I turned to face him. "It's not like we haven't done it before."

"I know, it's just-"

"I know. I've freaked out in the past."

"It is common in those with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. It's fine. It happens.

We laid there quietly, I felt Spencer fall asleep next to me, I stared up at the ceiling fan. Panic gently rose in my chest and tears freely fell down my cheeks.
___________________________________

I woke up coughing. I attempted to get out of the bed, but the room was spinning. I felt Spencer's hand on my back.

"Hey, Bianca," he whispered, jumping off the bed, to get my oxygen therapy. He started to slip the mask over my nose.

"Wait," I pushed him aside, leaning over the bed, blood dripping from my nose and mouth.

"Shit," he muttered, grabbing a washcloth and putting it over my nose.

"Spence, I'm sorry."

"It's okay, love." He ran his hand through my hair, before slipping the mask in my nose. "We're just going to keep this on for a few minutes."

I nodded in response. He laid next to me, running his finger down my cheek. His phone buzzed, illuminating a blue glow.

"Case?" I questioned.

"No. Garcia just texted me that Rossi's having everyone over for pasta, tonight. Would you like to come with? You aren't working, right?"

"I'm not scheduled to go in. Are you sure it's okay to bring me along?"

"Why wouldn't it be?"

"I don't have much experience with team gatherings."

"Me neither. We can suffer together."

"Okay," I giggled, moving closer to him in bed to kiss his shoulder.