S T R A V A I G *

* (v.) To wonder without purpose.

♪♪♪

It was really dark when a tall young man came out from practice room in faculty building. On his back, there was a guitar hanging. He let out heavy breath. It meant, he already in university for almost 12 hours. I want to go home and sleep, that's what he thought before his phone vibrating.

The name shown on screen made this young man hard to breathe. He had been waiting for the call since the last time he saw the caller's face, but the long wait did not get him anything. It resulted mental upset instead.

This young man did not want to pick up the call. He rather wanted to throw his phone away, but he could not do that. His heart told him the contrary.

"What's up, Phun?"

The caller's name was Phun, this young man's boyfriend for the past 4 years.

"Where are you khrab, Noh?"

This young man was Noh, a university student from music major in faculty of arts who would be graduated in months.

"I just finished practice for today."

"Why is it too late khrab?"

"I've told you already about this. Did you even read my message, Phun?" Noh had no energy left to scold his boyfriend. Well, he just scolded Phun but the voice tone he used sounded more like he was tired than he was annoyed.

"Khrab, I read khrab, Noh. I'm sorry."

Damn you, Phun. Noh cursed his boyfriend in silence. He could hear the regret in Phun's voice. He was too in love with Phun to ignore the heartbreaking apologize.

"What's wrong, Phun? Why do you call?"

For Noh, those question were a must thing to be confirmed to his boyfriend everytime he calls Noh out of the blue after a long period of absence.

"Noh... Can you go to Phun's house tonight khrab?"

Noh emitted a deep sigh. He had to reject the request. Moreover, Noh was restless for 2 weeks now. He offered himself to help the freshmen with annual music festival while he had to take care of his own class' performance in the same festival.

"Phun, it's 8 PM already. I need to go home."

"Noh can sleep in Phun's house khrab, if you want to." Phun said. "But it's okay if Noh needs a quiet time and wants to recharge your energy with being alone."

Noh looked up at the sky. He knew what will happen next. Noh knew what Phun wanted and what Noh would do about it. Despite of all that, Phun had never forced Noh to fulfil the request, but Noh had his own sentiment. He inhaled deeply and exhaled slowly to calm himself down before giving Phun his final answer.

"Tomorrow, I have practice in the afternoon. I will borrow your uniform."

"Khrab."

"And tonight, you still have time to prepare change clothes for me to sleep."

"Khrab, Noh."

"Okay, then. I'm going to parking lot now. Talk to you later."

Noh ended the call with mixed feeling. He was excited to meet Phun, but also wavering. He had been asking himself the reason why he could never reject Phun's wishes, even when he wanted to. The only one who could answer was himself, because...

I don't know how to stop loving this person.

Noh opened his eyes. He checked the clock just to find out that he woke up 2 hours earlier than he used to do. When he turned his head to the side, there was Phun who was sleeping soundlessly.

As expected, Noh could not reject Phun and let the rich man do what he want to do. Last night, Phun embraced Noh to his heart's content. It was not completely Phun's selfishness because Noh's desire took place. He wanted to be loved by his boyfriend.

Correction.

He wanted to feel that he is being loved by his boyfriend after 3 weeks of no-show in front of each other.

This situation happened many times for the last 2 years. Phun was busy. Too busy to the point of no message, no call, no time to meet with Noh. If Noh wanted to meet Phun, he used to visit Economic Faculty but Noh had learned that even if he did it, Phun was not always there to meet him. His visit could be a bother for his boyfriend.

For roughly a year when Phun started being engaged with all his study's matters, they frequently involved in line of reasoning. There were also moment of breaking up subject mentioned in their dispute. But Phun was always being Phun that Noh knew. He never changed. He never let Noh go.

The reminiscence stopped at that degree because Phun woke up to pull Noh back to his caress.

"Noh..."

"Why can't you let me sleep by myself?"

Noh was just saying. It did not mean anything and Phun understood him well by not responding to the complaint. And Noh did not refuse his boyfriend. He surrendered his body to be kept close to Phun.

Phun did not stop at hugging his boyfriend and Noh was completely aware of what will happened next. Noh looked straight at Phun who has been on top of him. That smile Phun gave each time he tried to persuade Noh, did not make Noh's love lessened. He, again, let Phun dominated him.

"Will you stop, Phun?"

"Hmm." Phun nodded, agreed with Noh. "But not now."

♪♪♪

Hi!

This chapter is a warm-up for me, and also for you. I hope you can get where this story will go from here on.

And I fully understand that I bring up something that is ancient✨ but they are worth to be loved, I think. So, maybe most people were already lost interest in and forget about this royal couple. The most important thing is I still love them :))

So...

Let the new journey begin!

XOXO,

dedededeva 💋