S E L C O U T H *

* (a.) When everything feels strange and different.

♪♪♪

Noh woke up 15 minutes late than usual. Thanks to his junior who called him to make sure that Noh will assist them today. Damn! The schedule is in the afternoon. Noh threw the alarm clock to the bed.

"I can sleep for 2 hours more." He was annoyed. He had never been able to be back to sleep once he woke up.

The last time he met Phun was a month ago when Phun got a fever. After that and until now, both contact each other through LINE, not even a phone call and Noh agreed with Phun's decision not to call him. The reason was simple and cheesy, so Noh did not wish to discuss it.

Noh ended up playing with his phone and his eyes stuck with the date shown on the screen. He smiled but he could feel the pain in his chest, too. He did not expect anything. Never. Especially from his busy boyfriend, Phun. So, today was just another day.

Noh stared at a guitar in one corner of his bedroom. That guitar was from Phun. He gave it to Noh for their first anniversary.

"We've been through a lot, Phun." Noh mumbled to someone who is not there. "I wonder why this feeling is not changed at all." He emitted a deep sigh as he entered the bathroom.

For Phun, today was not just another day. The first thing came into his mind when he woke up this morning was Noh, his boyfriend. His fingers moved fast as he was typing message for Noh. It was read soon after it was sent.

It took a while for Phun to finally get the reply. An 'ok' from Noh, cheered Phun up. He already turned down every appointment which was about to be made by his classmates for today. Phun was busy with every reports to be finished before deadline because today was important.

Phun finished his classes cheerfully and drove his car to Noh's faculty building right away. He arrived on time. Noh already stood in front of the gate, waiting for Phun. Phun rolled down the window and smiled widely. "Hello, pretty boy!"

"Pretty boy, your ass!" Noh opened the door and sat beside Phun. "Are you really going to take me to dinner?"

"Sure. Today is a special day and we have not met for a long time. Let's enjoy the rest of this day. How is it khrab, Noh?" Phun asked.

"That was what you said this morning. I already agreed." Noh replied. "I don't even bring my guitar with me."

Phun suddenly grabbed Noh's hand and pulled it until Noh's body bent forward to Phun's direction.

"Wha-"

"That's great." Phun said before giving a kiss on Noh's forehead. "There is nothing else but me to be taken care by Noh."

Noh rolled his eyes. He did it sometimes when he was speechless with Phun's words. "Alright. Fine. Can we go to the diner now?"

Phun drove his car to a fancy restaurant. It was not Noh's taste but every year this month on the same date, Noh let Phun take him anywhere he wanted, except last year.

Phun and Noh were having dinner. They choose different kind of pasta and that's why they needed more plates to share each other.