N E F A R I O U S *

* (adj.) Wicked; villainous; despicable.

♪♪♪

It was a cloudy day and also the second day of University job fair. Ohm had been excited to visit tenant of some companies which he had not visited yet yesterday, but Noh broke his enthusiasm by cancelling their plan.

"I get a fever."

"Sh*t! Why must now??? What are you doing last night? Why are you sick? You are the healthiest person I've ever known." Ohm complained when Noh told him the reason by phone.

"Lack of sleep, I guess."

Ohm was surprised. "There. You are not with Ai Phun anymore, what and who can make you lack of sleep?"

Noh ignored the question. "Ask Nong Mick to accompany you for today." And the call ended.

Ohm emitted a deep sigh. If he must go with Mick, he did not want to take him to job fair. So, they ended up in a restaurant for lunch.

"You should have gone to the job fair, P'Ohm..." Mick said while watching Ohm slice his steak for him.

"Why is it? You don't like me taking you to lunch?"

"Because you change the plan for me khrab, P'Ohm..."

Ohm grinned. "Don't think too much and eat this." He slid the plate toward Mick. He continued eating his own food after that.

"Ohm?"

"Hmm?" Ohm responded to the call. He lifted his head to look at Mick.

Mick shook his head and hands. "No, P. Not me. There, behind you."

Ohm turned back and found an old friend. "Aw, Ai Phun!"

Phun came closer. He patted Ohm's shoulder. "Long time no see, Ai Ohm. Is today a special day? Why are you here?"

"Ohoooo... Ai Phun, you are far more clever than me but sorry, I have graduated last week and I am still waiting for the graduation ceremony. It will be held next month." Ohm smirked proudly.

"It means you are wrong. You are more clever than me."

"It can be." Ohm laughed pleasantly.

"There is a job fair in our university. Have you visited yet?"

"I have! Yesterday, I went there. I supposed to be there today, too. But Noh cancelled it this morning and told me to go with Mick. Oy, I prefer have a date with him than going to job fair. Right, Mick?"

Mick was startled for a second but he nodded immediately. "I don't mind to go with P'Ohm to job fair, tho. But it's also fine to have lunch together."

Phun smiled. He poked Ohm right away. "You should cherish a cute boyfriend like him, Ohm. Don't hurt him."

"I have never intentionally hurt him." Ohm defended himself.

Phun giggled. His happy face disappeared when he remembered something. "Anyway, Ai Ohm, if Noh could not accompany you today, I can do it. He might be practicing today."

"Oh, about that... No, no, no, Ai Phun. You are wrong." Ohm cackled. "Noh is not practicing today. He was sick, he said."

Phun's eyebrows knitted. He was not sure with information he just got.

"Are you shocked right now?" Ohm laughed. "I didn't believe him, too. But he sound like someone who has not eat for a week when he called me this morning. So, I think he must be really feel unwell."