K I T H *

* (n.) Acquintance; friend, neighbors, or the like.

♪♪♪

Phun got out of the elevator after finishing his job for the day. He might come back to his apartment now. When the memory of what happened between him and Noh this morning came back to his mind, Phun cancelled his plan to go home. He wondered if he must call Boun for knowing where Noh is, but at the time he was about to do that, he saw Noh walking at the lobby, going out of the hotel. Without delay, Phun ran a little to Noh.

"Where are you going, Ai Noh?"

Of course, Noh stopped. He was surprised. He wanted to calm himself down, but Phun was here again, ruining his mood. Noh turned around to face his ex-boyfriend. "Why are you still here?"

"Phun want to know where you are going."  Phun tried to act relatively normal, hoping Noh will do the same.

Noh sighed. "Sightseeing." He replied shortly. As short as possible since he wanted to get away soon. Yet Phun was unmoved. Phun was not satisfied with the answer. Noh took a deep breath before adding more sentences to his answer. "And find something to eat."

"Let me give you recommendation."

"No need. I will google it."

"It's 3 PM already, Ai Noh. Are you gonna waste your time searching for place to eat? You also have not had lunch yet." Phun did not give up.

Noh stared at Phun for a moment. This guy lied to him about his master program. He lied to Noh about where he was and that was the real problem. Still, Phun appeared in front of him this afternoon without looking guilty at all. "You really-"

"Hmm?" Phun could not hear Noh clearly.

Noh exhaled heavily. "Nothing."

"So... How? Let me be your tour guide for a day na khrab, Ai Noh." Phun persuaded Noh again.

"I want to reject your offer."

"I can not accept rejection. I will suffer."

"Then, you go with me, we are going to take the bus."

"No. You go with me. I'll bring my car."

"If you go to bring your car now, I will escape and hide."

Phun chuckled. "I park it in the front parking lot, not in the parking building. Let's go." Phun surrounded Noh's shoulder with his arm.

Noh was startled. "Take your hand away."

"No way. Not until you are inside my car."

"Oooyyy!"

No matter how strong Noh struggled, Phun always won over Noh. He successfully dragged Noh into his car.

After 30 minutes, they arrived in a local restaurant. Phun let Noh eat anything he wants while Phun, himself, watching Noh. All the beautiful feelings came back as he reminiscing their moments together for four years.

Noh lifted his head up from looking at the plate to Phun who was smiling while staring at him. "Is something wrong?"

"No."