A B I E N C E *

* (n.) The strong urge to avoid someone or something .

♪♪♪

A car stopped right in front of the gate of Noh's house. A while ago, Noh texted Ohm, the owner of the car, said that he was on his way to go out of the house. When Noh opened the gate and finally get into the car, Ohm heard Noh hissed and sighed as he took a seat.

"Is it really tiring, walking from your bedroom to this car?" Ohm asked. "You are sweating because of it."

"I'm not tired. The weather outside is uncooperative." Noh took out some sheets of tissues.

Ohm started the car engine and did not ask further until they reach the big road. Ohm decided to be honest about yesterday.

"I met Phun yesterday."

"Hmm." Noh nodded. "You told him I was sick."

Ohm was surprised. "How do you know? Did he call you? Did he LINE you?"

Noh shook his head. "I was with him last night."

Ohm suddenly stepped on the brake pedal. Noh almost bumped into the dashboard but his hands could hold it, so he was saved.

"What the hell did you do just now, Ai Ohm?!" Noh was still in shock.

"Not me. That car!"

Noh turned his head to another car in front of them. The distance was really narrow. It must be the car also stopped in short notice. Now, they were trapped in traffic.

Ohm cleared his throat. Noh sighed. He knew Ohm will begin asking him questions.

"So, Phun was with you last night, huh? He visited his sick ex-boyfriend."

"He stayed overnight."

Ohm breathed deeply. He glanced at his best friend, but Noh stared blankly out the window.

"Then... What did you-"

"Ohm." Noh cut him off. "You know what we did."

Ohm scratched his head. "Hmm... How should I say this? I don't want to conclude anything without you saying it with your own mouth."

"I know you noticed."

"Notice? What did I not-" Ohm clammed up in the middle of his sentence. He realized something. "I see. So you did that with him."

Noh nodded. He did not regret it at all, but still the empty feeling this morning hit him hard. "But he is gone now."

"Gone where?"

"I have no idea." Noh said. "When I opened my eyes, he was not there anymore."

Ohm exhaled heavily. "You must be so sad."

"I don't know what to feel about this anymore." Noh answered. His body felt weird and he was not in the mood to think more than this. He leaned his head against the window.

Ohm smirked. "This is what you get when you do that with your ex-boyfriend."

"Huh? What do you mean?" This time, Noh faced Ohm properly as he asked.

Ohm shrugged. "Well... The difference is real. If you still have him when you wake up in the morning, you must ask each other if you have really broken up."

Noh held his breath for a moment. Ohm just served him a perfect logic. Phun who had left without telling Noh was not only because Noh told him so last night, but also the more suitable way to end it. Noh could not imagine if they woke up beside each other this morning. Being playful like they used to was not right, too.