I N T E R N E C I N E *

* (adj.) Mutually destructive.

♪♪♪

The lamp in the room was bright. None of Phun and Noh turned the lamp off. It was probably they were drowned into strong desire so they forgot or they might wanted to cherish this moment, watching each other's face clearly.

Noh's body that was lying on its side, trembled inside Phun's warm hug as he entered Noh from behind. Noh's leg was slightly lifted to open the way for Phun.

Phun was gentle, it made Noh shaking even more to the point his tears falling down and wet the pillow. He was drown, not only into this tender pleasure, but also miserable feeling. The bed sheet had become damp because of the prostatic fluid he released for times.

"Noh..."

Phun was finally aware that Noh was crying. He stopped and checked Noh out. "Noh... Did I hurt you?" Phun put his thing out and flipped Noh's body back to face him. "Noh..." Phun wiped Noh's tears. He had no idea what is happening but his eyes glistened. It was rare to see Noh crying even though they had ever been boyfriends for 4 years.

"I'm fine."

Phun did not take the answer seriously because he knew Noh was not fine. He kept wiping the tears that would not stop no matter how expressionless Noh's face was.

"If Noh is tired, you always know that we can switch. Noh just have to tell Phun." Phun said.

Suddenly, Noh deflected Phun's hand. He tilted his head to another side, he did not want to look at Phun. "I'm not in the mood for that. If you are done, get up."

Phun responded to Noh with lifting Noh's legs up a bit. Noh startled for a second, then his two arms wrapped Phun's neck from below and let Phun penetrate him for more round.

Noh let himself moan while looking deeply into Phun's eyes. If this is the last time, then I want to spend time to stare at him so I won't forget him, Noh talked in silent but the thought made his tears fall down again.

Phun did not know how to stop it because Noh showed him a tough and unshaken look. Phun thrusted into Noh while his arms wrapping the body lying below him.

"Noh..." Phun whispered the name of a person he loves the most in this world.

"Nggghhh..." Noh reacted to the soft voice that thrivingly evoke him more. Noh let go of Phun's neck to squeeze the pillow his head tightly.

The slow pace they were taking made Noh feel every subtlety of carnal pleasure. "Phun..." He could not help but sobbing when the sign of more orgasm coming through his body. "Phun..." He called again.

Phun embraced Noh tightly as his ex-boyfriend reaching another climax. Phun kept moving his waist while letting Noh tremble inside his warm hug.

Phun loosened his hold to stroke Noh's cheek tenderly as Noh trying to catch his breath. "Noh... as beautiful as the first time we met..."

Normally, Noh would kick or hit Phun everytime he praised him like a woman. Tonight, Noh let the gentle smile defeat him. He granted Phun the right to take him as deep as the dark night become.

"I love you, Phun..."

Listening to the sudden confession yet long-known fact that rarely being spoken by Noh, Phun was stunned for a second before showering Noh with kissed all over his face and neck.