B U S T I C A T E *

* (v.) To break into pieces.

♪♪♪

It was not hard to make Noh happy, but Noh himself did not realize how meaningful the thing that he had lost until recently. Noh felt like he was dying everyday knowing the fact that he was not with Phun anymore. Still, trying to live without Phun was a necessity.

"It's better to feel like this now than later."

That's how Noh convinced himself. Yet, what he did every single day called in question. In silence, he wished Phun could be within his view. Smiling like he always do, even though it was not for Noh anymore. Ugh, I don't want that. Noh was in pain by imagining things otherwise.

Last month, Noh tried to put Phun to death by being so wrapped up in himself. It was not on purpose because Noh let him being himself. He thought, maybe Phun would think about Noh's real feeling a bit.

"You can't do that to Phun, Ai Noh."

Noh, who was on call with Ohm, his best friend, was scolded.

"Try thinking about his feeling a bit."

Noh sighed. Doesn't Phun love me? "But Phun, you know, he-"

"Aw, Ai Phun. It's time to call Nong Mick. Let's talk more about this later."

Ohm cut off the phone line. Noh was alone again and it was a rare occasion that Noh called his best friend who was studying out of town. They talked to each other on weekly basis, or daily when something urgent happened, through LINE. For all that, Noh needed Phun so much this night.

"Sh*t! Why must now?!"

Noh opened LINE in his phone and started typing some words. But then, he deleted everything.

Thinking about Phun's feeling a bit, huh? Noh exhaled heavily as he repeated Ohm's suggestion in his head.

"But he loves me so much, doesn't he?"

Another month passed. Phun was in a good mood today because his final presentation date was out. It will be in 2 weeks and he had prepare himself for this since a long time.

Yacht and Boun already heard the news and visited Phun in University Library for teasing him. They really did it and Phun just went with the flow.

"Oh, right." Yacht suddenly remembered something when he accidentally saw his watch. "Are you going with us, Ai Phun? It's the first day of job fair. We are going to the main hall in Learning Center."

"Hmm... About that, Ai Yacht..." Boun was about to explain thing to Yacht, but Phun was faster to explain it.

"I don't think I need to visit job fair this year. Maybe, in the next two years?" Phun grinned.

Yacht was speechless with the answer. Boun patted his back to show support while saying, "I was going to tell you the same thing, friend."

"It's quite depressing to hear the answer, you know. Even though I know he is taking master program, not job hunting like us." Yacht poured his heart's content to Boun.