V E X *

* (n.) Make someone feel annoyed, frustrated, or worried.

♪♪♪

After the last time Noh met with Phun, they did not contact each other like before and another year passed without Phun in Noh's life. Also, this year, Noh had another problem because he got a confession right on his big day, his birth day.

Noh massaged his forehead while listening to love statement from another person standing in front of him. Earlier, Noh was celebrating with his division's colleagues, and suddenly a man from another division, which is located on another floor in the same building, came in to invite Noh come outside the room. And now, Noh was having a headache because of the confession.

Noh sighed. "I'm sorry, but what's your name again, P?" He asked even though the man already said his name. Whatever! Noh thought. How can I remember his name if he makes me confused like this?

"Dear."

"Ok. P'Dear, do you know my name?"

"Noh."

"Hmm." Noh nodded. "I often see you when I go to cafetaria, so you are from that company. I see."

P'Dear smiled, making Noh have another sigh because the kinder the man is, Noh would think twice to hurt him.

"Listen, P. Just because I have white skin, pink lips, and an ex-boyfriend, it doesn't mean I will fall in love with every man in the world. There is only one man that can make me fall in love." Noh clearly said no to the love offering.

P'Dear was a bit surprised. Not because he was being rejected, but because... "So, you are really gay?"

Noh took a deep breath. Just what the f*ck you really want, huh? He asked in silent. "I won't deny nor admit your judgement khrab. You allow to label my ex-boyfriend and me with any title, whatever, I don't even care, but I call us love." He closed the discussion.

P'Dear seemed to understand as he nodded several times.

"Thank you for being attracted toward me, P. But I really can not give you the same good feeling." Noh said.

P'Dear confirmed his acceptance and withdrew from the place.

Noh felt like his life had been spared for many years after that. He came back to the room and continued working until he stopped automatically because someone put a gift box on his table. When Noh looked up to see the giver, he saw his team leader standing there with a calm face.

"As usual." Boun said.

Noh nodded. "Yeah, thank you khrab, delivery man."

"The same rules applied."

"I know." Noh replied as he opened the birthday present from Phun. When he saw what he got, his eyes curving. He smiled. "That guy is really something. He knows what I need, that is not surprising anymore."

Boun who was walking toward his cubicle, turned around after hearing Noh talking to himself. Yet, Noh was enjoying his present without noticing that Boun was aware of it.

Boun took a deep breath. "What the f*ck is with that wide smile? Why don't they just get back together already?"

But deep inside his head, Boun knew... It won't be that easy.

Noh learned about how his ex-boyfriend kept his existence in Noh's life. Twice per year, Phun would give her a present. After on his birthday, there would be something on his desk on Valentine's Day.