N U B I V A G A N T *

* (adj.) Moving among clouds.

♪♪♪

Noh just arrived in faculty building. It was Monday and he had not met with his boyfriend for 8 days now. He did not think about it much since this situation already turned into iterative circumstance for them. And Phun had texted him so early in the morning, told Noh that he must go to university at 7 AM. That meant, Phun was already in his campus at this time.

The first person Noh saw when he passed the front gate was someone, a junior, from another faculty. Someone who he seldom met since the private guitar teaching session was over, 6 months ago.

"What are you doing here, Son?"

Yes. The person Noh saw was Son who walking toward him with a wide smile. "Sawasdee khrab, P'Noh. I come here to see you."

"Do you forget how to play guitar?"

"No, no khrab. I want to consult you about something." Son corrected it immediately. "Do you have time now?"

Noh was curious about it, too, so he checked his watch and counted the spare time he had. "Hmm... you have an hour before I start practicing. Let's find a place to talk."

Noh took his junior to a bench around faculty's small study garden. Son talked about how he and his boyfriend's relationship going. Son was busy. Real busy now since he also involved in voluntary activity. And the bad part was Pin, his boyfriend, complained a lot about how they did not have time to meet as often as before. Little that Son knew, Noh wanted to sigh when he listened to the story.

"It's frustrating." Son ended his story.

"Hmm." Noh nodded. "Are you on top or the bottom in your relationship, Son?"

It was obvious that Son was surprised and Noh expected the reaction since he consciously asking about something off the record.

"How about you, P'Noh?"

"We switch." Noh answered without thinking twice. Son had a heart attack because Noh can open it casually. "Oh, but I prefer not being on top. So, I rarely there."

Son fell silent for a moment before responding to Noh. He tried to disclose it with choosing the right words, not being too vulgar. "We are pretty much the same, P. You and Me. Except the switch part."

"I see." Noh accepted the answer. "But in this case, I am with Pin. I don't know how to solve your problem, I can't understand your feeling. You have to ask Phun."

Son looked like the last hope he had been waiting to help him was gone. Noh was not as bad person as letting his junior feeling discouraging.

"But I can tell you what probably is Nong Pin thinking and feeling about your situation. Will you listen to me?"

A nod from Son started the story until an hour past. Seeing Son exhaled heavily, Noh nodded in relieve. He believed that Son could understand a bit about his boyfriend's feeling.

Noh accompanied Son walked until the junior reach the gate. As Son walked further and further, Noh frowned. Not because of Son, but there were two people entering the gate. One of them walked like a model and cool facial expression while another one walked like a bad boy, or maybe... playboy (?) with his playful wide smile.