Chapter 28 ll "I'm so done with you, Chris."

Zoey's POV

You know that damn sensation you feel in your body when you read a love story and they have those parts where the characters are either breaking up or there is a major display of their love for each other?

Yeah, it's like something is tugging at your heart and I don't know whether it's a good or bad thing. Does it mean that I'm turning into a hopeless romantic or does it mean I am at least not immune to love?

I experience this kind of 'heart-tugging' sensation almost everyday, since I'm always reading and usually the books are none other than romantic novels, I mean what do you even expect from me?

And right now, I'm feeling this sensation in me as I watch the scene unfold in front on me.

The brunette plants a loud, wet kiss onto Chris' lips, the sound of it is just disgusting.

It is as if my heart is being tugged, painfully, by a thousand strings, aching it.

I want to laugh. I'm in hysterics. Why am I not crying? I try to contain myself, but a small giggle escapes my lips and that's it. I begin to giggle uncontrollably, almost howling in laughter.

I grin coldly, "I'm so done with you, Chris."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hah! Just kidding. I wouldn't let Chris do that!

(:

.

Zoey's POV

"Zoey!" A voice squeals mellifluously. Before I know it, Emma catapults herself off Chris' lap, onto me.

"Emma!"

"Zoey!"

"Emma!"

And we continue this, back and forth, until Chris interferes.

"Okay okay. I know you guys love each other. Stop squealing."

I pick Emma up onto my back and carry her to the couch, where Chris is sitting at.

"What are you doing here?" I ask Emma as she ensconce herself in the small gap between Chris and I. She hooks her left arm with Chris' and her right arm with mine.

"I miss Chrisy. And Coby. And Seth. And Levi. And Caden. And you. So I told Chrisy to bring me here."

"Coby?" I glance at Chris questioningly.

"Jacob."

"Oh."

"Zoey, can you play with me? Chris is so boring."

Chris rolls his eyes and I just chuckle.

"I know right, he's so boring sometimes," I glance at Chris, one of his eyebrows raised and the corners of his lips are slightly quirked up.

I glance back at Emma, "What do you want to do?"

"I want to play a game!"

"What game?"

"I want to play dress up." She hops off the couch. Her tiny hand pulls onto my index finger as she drags me off.

We enter Chris' bedroom. I find myself sitting on his bed while Emma rummages through his closet, pulling out a box.