A Visitor from the Pridelands (pt.2) / The Pridelander Friends

The Cheetah and Lion were circling each other cautiously as they glared at one another, "Who are you Pridelander?" Tau asked the Cheetah with a low growl to the invader. The Cheetah didn't like the mysterious lion's attitude, "I could ask you the same thing, why is there a lion in the Outlands?" she asked back at the cub.

She then took notice of the scar on his left eye, a scar like the lion who brought the Pridelands to ruins before she was even born, "Are you a cub of Scar's?" she asked the cub which the lion did not take kindly to that. He stood tall and gave a stern look to the Cheetah, "I'm nothing like Scar!" he bared his fangs to the Cheetah.

His eyes burned with rage as his growl stayed threatening to the Pridelander, taking a moment to start calming down but his growl could still be heard, "Name's Tau! I protect the Outlands from trespassers like you!" he spat at the cheetah with a harsh glare when calling her a trespasser.

The Cheetah wasn't happy to be called a trespasser by the lio-Tau, not wanting to even come to the Outlands in the first place, "Who are you calling a trespasser?! I've tripped and fell here; I didn't want to come here!" she said to the lion to correct. Tau scoffed at her excuse, as if he even cared about the reason, "Then leave Cheetah!" he said pointing towards the border where the Pridelands is.

"Fuli!" she said to Tau which confused him for a moment before she answered that, "My name is Fuli!"

Tau shrugged his eyes at her having not care about her name, "Fine then, F-U-L-I! Now can you leave, I don't want to see you filthy Pridelanders for another second!" Tau said mockingly to Fuli, she started heading to the border in a rage to his attitude to her, "I was just leaving!" she scoffed at the lion before returning to the Pridelands.

Tau went back to continuing his patrol of the Outlands after ensuring the cheetah had return to the Pridelands, glad to finally be rid of them. The only problem now was the pain from the crash as he's gone to walk it off.

In the Pridelands

Fuli had walked out of the Outlands in a bit of a steam, making her way to the Watering Hole to hopefully let out some frustration from the lion she had met, she was not running but rather walking while grunting under her breath he dislikes for the lion.

Being lost in thought, she was unaware of the path she was taking or the ongoing spectators to her crashing into trees or tripping on rocks. Some of the animals were wondering what might be on her mind to make these mistakes, one being an Egret who spotted the cheetah walking, "Hey Fuli!" he called out to her, getting her attention.

She looked to see who had called her name, to see an Egret flying towards her, "Oh, hey Ono!" she cheered up to greet her friend. He landed next to Fuli, noticing something was wrong, "What's wrong Fuli? You don't seem like yourself today." He asked.

Fuli grunted, having to remember her encounter with the Outlander Lion just a few moments ago, "I'm fine, just had a run in with a jerk is all." Ono was pondering as to who could have gotten under her fur like this, "Were it the baboons again?" he guessed while shaking his head hoping to not hear her complain about them again.

She let out a grunt, "I wish!" she said which surprised the Egret there, "It was a lion this time." She answered to his question. Rolling her eyes not wanting to remember her time with him, Ono however was both surprised and worried to this news, he knew she had a bit of distaste to lions because of their tradition to being superior than other animals, but if she did anything to upset a member of the royal, she could be casted out of the Pridelands. "You didn't get in a fight with the Royals, did you?!" he asked worryingly.