[Tagged]

Hey everyone; sorry no new chapter. . . I am making this since I got tagged, so I will be responding to that tag!

Alright, let me see what's first on the list. . . *Puts on my reading glasses*
... WAIT! I DON'T HAVE READING GLASSES! ... Oh well, whatever I am wearing will have to do.

 Oh well, whatever I am wearing will have to do

'Mention who tagged you' ... Alright, it was this weird guy named jackosam21! Came out of nowhere and just slammed me in the back with both hands and said, "Tag! Your it!" and ran off into the sunset~ Haven't seen him since.

'Do it in 3 days' ... Alright, I'll see you all in 3 days! ... Nah, I'll do it right now.

'Name 10 things about yourself' ... Alright, let me just light the fireplace, grab a chair, and some milk and cookie! Come around everyone and let me tell you a bit about myself!

1. I'm Anti-Social, not good with dealing with other people and prefer to remain in my own little group where I can relax and concentrate.
2. I LOVE KETCHUP!!!! ~ My family say that I have ketchup running through my blood, GIVE ME A BOTTLE OF KETCHUP!
3. To those who know me in other places besides here, I associate myself with the term, 'Monkey'. Years ago when I played Runescape, I annoyed a friend of mine on there by spamming '(,,,) @(^-^)@ (,,,) Ooooookkkkkiiiieeeee!' and I just kept the term Monkey associated with me in memory of him.
4. I am a Cat Person, I have 3 cats currently who are named Itty Bitty, Fritz, and Kaster. Each of which are a bundle of fun for me.
5. I ship the following characters (Kion x Jasiri [Bet you didn't know that. XD], Hiccup x Astrid [How to Train your Dragon], Nick and Judy [Zootopia])
6. I hate rock concert
7. I never like to make sense, someone who tries to think of the world through different perspective as to allow a new view on things.
8. I side more with villains than heroes in shows, there have been a few villains I wound up hating but for the most part, I side with them.
9. My favorite book series is the Minecraft Fiction of the Adventures of GameKnight999! I fell in love with it and his work.
10. I want to see people grow; to create exciting things and let their imagination go wild! This is something I grew up believing, while everyone would say that the sky is the limits; that isn't true; there are no limits to imagination, our limits is passed the skies and into the deep unknown of space, but others want to put a cap, a limit on other people's imagination just so they can cross it and laugh at the others for not doing so themselves. I want to see everyone cross limits; to reach newer heights, to imagine a world unlike anything we have ever seen before.

'Tag 28 people' ... I'll try ...
SpiderEye-, MelodyQuill, Jakeskell, amazingspiderfan110, G-bomber101, Skrinklesmarie, KingKionQueenRani, ZuLL_Was_Here, outlander234, OrderFoodHere, nosecretsanymore, KostkaLedu, nasch30, MysTeRy278