Through the Outlands (pt.2) / Can I trust you?

Tau was standing on the other side of the thorn bush staring at the other three animals, "Well, are you coming or not?" he smirks at them. Bunga steps forward which caught the lion's attention, Oh? He thought. "This is easy!" Bunga said to the others, taking a lead headfirst into the bush screaming, "Zuka Zama!"

Making it to the other side where Tau was waiting, he tried to hide his amazement at the honey badger's courage or stupidity, but one thing was clear to him, the guy has guts. Looking back at the other two on the other side still struggling to find a solution to make it pass. Bunga calls out to the others, "Come on, it's easy!" to which Fuli grunted, "Easy for you maybe, but the rest of us aren't as thick skinned as you!" she complained.

Beshte was looking around and when noticing a flat boulder that looks great to use; he started to push it using it to mow down the thorn that blocks their path, "Twende kiboko!" he shouted pushing it, Tau was intrigued by the strength the hippo was showing, both he and Bunga stepped out of the hippo's path as he and Fuli managed to make it through, "I guess that can work." Tau spoke to them and started to continue walking.

Fuli questioned as to what that was about, it felt more like he was testing them or something, "Was this really to help us get back home?" she thought to herself getting ever more suspicious of the lion. Fuli looked up where Ono was and motioned in silence so Tau couldn't here to give a report on the situation, "What did you see up there Ono?" she asked.

Ono looked a bit puzzled giving an answer, "I've noticed another path that leads the same way we are heading, only.. That was didn't have any thorn bushes as far as I could see." This didn't make Fuli all the more trusting of the Lion thinking that he may be scheming something. Glaring at the Lion, she whispers to Ono to continue watching and the group continues to follow Tau.

The sun was past the mid and was starting to slowly set with each moment, shadows were starting to grow from the cliffs. Tau looks at the shadow and grew anxious and nervous even, "We'd better move the pace if you want to make it back!" he spoke up to the others, Fuli catching the tone was off with Tau. Maybe it was because she had more interactions with him than the others, but she found to be the only one questioning what was wrong with him there. Bunga was to break the ice with Tau by asking him some questions.

"What do you do for fun in the Outlands?" he asked; Tau looks over at Bunga a bit confused and ponders a moment on speaking of this matter, letting out a slight sigh, "Nothing much really, I spend more of my time making sure the Outlands is safe for everyone." He looked a little sadden saying this like something was missing.

"Maybe that's your problem, you need to relax." Bunga advised Tau who was not happy to hear of, "Relax?! Maybe you Pridelanders have the luxury to relax and have fun, but us Outlanders don't!" he snaps at Bunga enraged. Bunga flinched back nervously at the outburst with Fuli jumping in between the two, "Alright Tau, back off!" she snarled at him.

Tau looks at the Cheetah just as annoyed before taking a deep breath of fresh air, "That's enough of that, let's just get you back home so I can get you out of mine." Tau growled under his breath and picked up his pace, so he is no longer next to the honey badger.

Beshte caught up next to Fuli and Bunga who were both at a loss with Tau for different reasons, "What was that all about?" Bunga asked gesturing his paw to Tau who was leading them, "Sounds like he had it rough." Beshte said worried. Fuli questioned if it was even safe to continue following Tau, he obviously didn't like Pridelanders if his shouting it out a few dozen times didn't give that away. But it was like there is really a deep hatred for them that burns inside of him.