Our Fate's set-in sand -Pt. IV-

Quick Message from the Author: Hey Everyone, now that the matter with the Corona Virus has effected the living life style of my editor, this matter is not set in stone but we'll be upping a lot of our progress speed and hopefully revive and clean up some old projects. This can still change, especially when the whole quarantine and madness is over.

Tau and the group of Pridelanders were watching as the leopard mother and cubs returned to their den, Nala and Makini were wondering why Tau was wanting to stay hidden, Simba had just ignored and Rafiki ponder what all is happening. "Alright, let's go." Tau said heading back in the direction they had come from.

On their way, Tau quickly stopped in a clear pathway near a running stream that had divided the Pridelands and the Outlands. Looking up on where a cliff is a vulture in the middle of grooming his wing, "Hey Mzingo!" he shouted to the vulture.

Mzingo looked over to where the voice was to see a familiar lion with the scar, but his attention soon drawn to the group that were standing behind him. He sore down in front of the cub, "Morning Tau! And who might your guests be?" He asked looking behind him. Tau took a quick look behind before returning back his gaze at the vulture, "Pridelanders." He muttered under his breath for Mzingo to hear and he quickly caught on.

"I need a favor of you." Tau said to Mzingo who was curious what he wanted to ask, "Can you tell Jasiri that I won't be able to patrol today?" Mzingo took an interesting grin at this, "You know it will cost you." He said. The lion rolled his eyes at this knowing it was not going to be easy, "Alright, tonight I'll make sure there's extra scraps."

Being happy of this offer, Mzingo flew towards the direction that Tau knew was where Jasiri's den is. He was a bit sadden that he's not able to greet the twins or have another one of his matches with Jasiri, but he would just have to wait another day.

Looking back at the group that followed him, "I know a place where we can talk." Tau said to them as they venture through to a clear opening area that had no hills or cliffs for quite a distance, there sit a group of pillars that were not even taller than Simba's legs in height.

Tau quickly took a spot on one of the pillars and the others joined in as well, "What is this place?" Makini asked looking a bit amazed, it seemed to be a perfect place to bathe in the sun, "This is where I like to go when wanting to have some alone time. I don't think this place has a name." Tau said to answer her question.

Makini laid on her belly and let out a sigh of relief at the relaxing warmth, Nala laid down as well with her paws placed under her chin to support her head, Simba sat down not showing concern for this moment, and Rafiki had his legs crossed with his hands stretched out but his elbows laying in his lap and his fingers in a weird posture to the cub.

Tau looked over at the four, recognizing mainly only the female mandrill that was looking to be a blob of jelly smother over the pillar. He does remember seeing the two lions as well but those moment were short that he didn't have a chance to get to knowing who they may be, but remembering that; he was surprised that the female lion didn't call him by 'that' name again.

"Before we begin, I'd like to know who you are." Tau asked looking at each of them, his main attention was to the older mandrill who was sitting in a weird state, 'What's with this monkey?' he thought to himself feeling a slight uneasiness.

Simba took to the stance of introducing them, "I'm the king of the Pridelands, Simba. This is my mate Nala." He said gesturing towards the female lioness, "This is Rafiki the Royal Mjuzi, and his apprentice Makini." He finished gesturing to the last two.