{Bonus} Question for Tau!

Hey Everyone, FireKilledMe here to inform that this isn't the next chapter but rather 2 things. 1...Wattpad just went through an error where a lot of stories disappeared, and that made me realize something.

Should anything happen and it can't come back from an error, I could lose everything I've worked so hard to build. Both people remind me of this, nasch30 and MysTeRy278. nasch30 was the one who messaged me saying that my work had disappeared and it worried me for a moment.

MysTeRy278 was also there to comment on my message about this incident and both of them thought it could of been because of my health condition as to why they disappeared. I will assure that I wouldn't remove them because of that. At the worst cause, I would just stop completely. But I don't want to see something that everyone enjoy just disappear so I will start preparing for this case in the near future. I thank everyone who is supportive of my work and keep encouraging me to keep this up.

And even if you are not supportive of me but another person you enjoy had this same incident occur where their stories disappeared and came to worry about it and got it back, let them know I am glad that this issue is solved. But I fear something worse could happen so I will start having a backup in store for possible foreseeable futures. This was a learning experience for me, things can go wrong and we can either prepare for it or lose to it. And I chose to prepare for the worse and keep fighting!

Thanks to everyone for being here with me, and I'm sorry this isn't the next chapter to the story as I already sent in the draft to my editor and he only works on the weekends (school) so I should have it by the start of the week.

Now on to the 2nd thing! A QUESTION FOR TAU! A comment sent to me by one of my supporter that I've just mentioned above, MysTeRy278! Give this person a round of applause!

Now here is what I will be doing, I will ask Tau that question (excluding the "know" part for obvious reasons) and see what his answer is!

===============================

FireKilledMe: Okay Tau, so I got a question for you!

Tau looks at me confusedly, this was obviously the first time I interacted with my story character so it got him wondering.

FireKilledMe: Now you know that you're adopted by hyenas, correct?

Tau: Of course I know, but what does that got to do with anything?

FireKilledMe: One of my reader asked me a question I want to ask you, "Have you ever wondered who your real parents are? Could they have been Pride Landers or Zira's Pride?"

He was not exactly happy to hear that question but had still resolved himself to answer.

Tau: Sure, I did wonder who my real parents were at one point. I wondered where they went, why I was left alone, and if they ever loved me. *Tau starts to look a bit sad* But I start to soon forget about all that when I had to look after my older brother Janja. *He let out a chuckle* He's not really the best at hunting and can be clumsy from times, but he's always been there for me and I can't think of ever wanting to leave him. Even if it means finding out where I really came from, and that especially includes being a 'Pridelander' *Tau spat that word like venom* and for Zira. I never even heard of that name until those Pride Landers came into the Outlands and by then I just gave up trying to figure out who my parents really are. I might never even get to meet them so it's not worth living in the past, especially when you have a brother and a large part of the Outlands to take care of.

FireKiledMe: Okay, that was a bit longer then I expect but let me see if I can summarize this. You did at one point question where you came from but that changed when you started caring for Janja, correct?

Tau gave a nod to that question

FireKilledMe: And you never even knew of Zira and her pride so you never thought you came from her pride, correct?

Again he nods to that question

FireKilledMe: And you have no interest in being a Pride Lander so you never tried thinking you might of been, correct?

Tau was a bit hesitant with that one, I gave a confused look wondering if maybe there was more to that.

FireKilledMe: Did I fail to get something correct in that statement? If so, please do correct me so that we can help our readers understand.

Tau let out a sigh before continuing.

Tau: My mother would tell me about how she and the rest of the hyenas were at one point welcomed in to the Pridelands by the lion Scar, and how it was a great place when they settled in before it became a waste lands. I did at one time wonder if it was possible I came from the Pride Lands, but after seeing how they treat hyenas and other Outlanders. I just wish that I'm wrong about that.

FireKilledMe: So you did thought you might of came from the Pride Lands at one point but after meeting them, you no longer wish to think that is the case anymore, correct? *I said this with a bit of concern bring up this topic*

Tau nods in confirm to this question as well.

FireKilledMe: Well, guess that settles that question. And who knows, if people start commenting questions to the characters of my story, I might do more of these! Know that I will not reveal any future content in these questions and exclude any questions that will attempt to do so. But we'll just have to wait and see if more people as questions!

===============================

Hope you enjoyed this little bonus and this also answered your question MysTeRy278. I'll see you all again really soon!