Till we all meet again

Tau sits silently on a hilltop of sand and stone looking at the falling sun of another night, "Hopefully that will be the last I see of those Pridelanders for a while." He spoke to the air expecting no one to be around.

A voice came chiming in from behind, one that Tau recognized all too well, "I wouldn't be so sure about that." Coming up next to him to sit beside him was a female jackal, "Hatari." Tau said a bit surprised but also happy to see, "I take it Reirei and them are unaware of you being here?" he asked her.

Hatari looks over at Tau with a smug, "Come now Tau; you know I don't slip up like that." He run his paw against her face playfully with a chuckle, "I know." He returns to gazing at the sunset with a serious expression, "I just can't understand why these Pridelanders can't just stay in the Prideland. There's nothing special out here in the Outlands." He asked not expecting an answer.

The two stares off at the horizon watching as the sun sets, "Maybe the Prideland isn't as great as us Outlanders think it is." Hatari suspects which Tau was curious as to what she might be meaning, "The Pridelands is supposed to be this great place where animals can live in harmony." He ponders how that couldn't be that great. "Maybe so, but just because animals live together doesn't mean they don't have problems as well." She looks over at Tau's scar with a depressing look, "You should know how that feels." She explains which he questions where she was looking until it hits him.

Placing a paw over the scar, remembering how he received it; the words that were shouted at him, thinking that maybe Hatari was right, maybe the Pridelands isn't all that great as they thought. They are prejudging with the Outlanders without giving them a chance.

The two remain silent for a moment letting things sink in, "Your brother will start to get worried if you don't head back soon." Hatari said getting back up to head back, Tau calls out to her before she left, "Make sure you don't get caught." Which she looks back with a smile, "Who do you think you're talking too? Us Jackals are the smartest animal alive!" getting a chuckle from Tau, "Good night Hatari!" he calls out to which she replied back, "Night Tau." And left.

The night slowly starting to cloak the lion who remains on the edge, looking up at the stars that are starting to become visible in the night. Looking over at a constellation that resembles a rabbit he lets out a chuckle. "I wish there comes a time for us to all come together again to gaze at the stars again." He thinks to himself before getting up to head back to his den.

At the entrance of a volcano that marks in the Outlands stood a teenage hyena staring up at the stars, his grey fur looking almost black without the light shining, with bright green eyes and a black stripe on the face around the eyes like a mask. He has black sock fur on his two front paws with the back being bare grey fur with black mane that bends down backwards and a bite mark on his right ear.

Lurking out in the desert wondering aimlessly taking sight to the skies above at the stars a gecko with a neon green with red lining on the side with yellow reptilian eyes smiling ever so meekly.

Soaring to a cavern where a vulture take shelter for the night to sleep, he is younger than Mzingo with feathers that still look fresh and ruffled with sand dangling off from time to time taking sight of the stars.

All five looking at the stars remembering the past, "One day, to see you all again!" they thought.

A/N:

Hey Everyone, know this is short, but that was an introduction...Kind of, well; I think this is long enough since I am technically adding 2 chapters each page (Since I use 2 different title names) but wanted to add this before we start moving on to the motions for Tau to meet his Parents.

Welp, time to watch a certain episode of The Lion Guard for enough reference since I will be coping an episode for the opening act of that and see you all really soon. I should have it all posted by Thursday.