Morning / Invitation

Fuli and her friends are making their way towards Pride Rock where King Simba was waiting. Getting nervous at the sudden request of meeting with him, was it about going into the Outlands? Arriving at where he was waiting alongside with his mate Queen Nala, his Royal Mjuzi Rafiki and apprentice Makini.

She took a glance over at where Makini was standing hoping to get an answer to why they were called, but the anxiety grew when she saw the worried look on her. Standing in front of Simba, "You must be Bunga's friends, Fuli, Beshte, and Ono." Looking at each of them, surprised they are all still so young but had accomplish something heroic. "I would like to thank you all for what you've done." Giving them a bow.

Fuli looks at him concerned as to what was happening, "You're not mad?" she asks. Simba looks over at Nala confused by this and turn his attention back to Fuli, "If it was not for what you all did, I would not be standing here today." The teens were all ecstatic by this, saving the King's life.

"I was also told that you had some help in the Outland." Simba questioned, Bunga was excited to talk about their encounter with the lion in the Outlands which had had the royals puzzled about this 'Tau' and who he might be. "I would like to meet with this Outlander to thank him for his help." He informed.

Fuli was picked to be the one to give the news to Tau, tagging along with Zazu. "Why did it have to be me?" Fuli griped having to be the one to go there. She knew she would be the least favored to be seen by that lion and that feeling was mutual between the two.

[Outlands]

A lion is chasing after a lone caracal through a cavern maze, "There's no where you can run that I can't find!" Tau shouted. Though the caracal was faster than the lion, he was starting to breath heavily after the long chase the two had been going through, but Tau was not even faltering in his pace.

"Stay away!" the caracal yelled out trying to hopefully lose his adversary. Tau was trying to keep the intruder in his sight with all the weaving he was doing, questioning why he had to be dealing with this early in the morning, "Can I just have one morning without something happening?" he thought to himself wishing for it to be true; but he knows that it will never happen.

He darted around the corner; Tau was about to race around as well when he heard the sound of a 'thud'. He started to slow down as he came around to see what happened, thinking if he was knocked out it would make bringing him out of the Outlands easier. He was surprised by a figure he knew all too well, a female hyena sitting proudly on top of the caracal he was chasing after.

"Hey Tau!" she said waving her paw almost taunting him with the amount of effort he put into chasing after him was almost all for nothing. But he couldn't bring himself to hate her, "Morning Jasiri." He said giving a smirk. He proceeded to motion his eyes to the unconscious caracal that was underneath her and back up to her, "Can I bring him back to his territory now?" he asks her. She rolls her eyes, "Not going to thank me for helping." She taunts.

Tau let out a slight sigh shaking his head knowing he won't get her off till she gets what she wants, "Thanks for the help." He smiles, a small snicker escapes her, "Now was that so hard?" she further taunts him. A sly smirk came to Tau as an idea popped up, moving closer to Jasiri, "What are you thinking?" she asks the cub confusedly who's only moving closer ever slowly, "Why haven't I known how beautiful you are when you laugh?" he said sliding close towards her.

Jasiri's surprised by this sudden change to Tau's attitude catching her completely off guard, "wh-what are you saying?" she said darting her attention away from him. Though she wasn't looking at him, she could feel him staring at her with that smirk that was irritating her, "Gah! Give it a rest, will you?!" she grunts.