Chillax is NOT a Real Word

Sanya looked around the dark club, music blaring throughout, making her blood pulse under each inch of her skin, the multicoloured lights hitting her, shaking her out the darkness every few seconds.
Lucy looked around, at the sweaty, writhing, drunk bodies on the dance floor. "And I used to think the afterdances at school were wild..."
Sanya was filled with both a desire to turn tail and run back home, back to her books and warm light and stability- but part of her wanted to lose herself in the cool, dizzying, ambiguous atmosphere of the club. "If you want to leave-"

But Lucy was shaking her head. "I didn't get so dressed up for nothing. Cheer up-" She added, noticing Sanya's resting grim face. "And what was it that Lilith used to say? Just chillax."

Sanya made up her mind to scour the dictionary to show her that that was NOT a word but Lucy had already disappeared into the crowd in the same direction Lilith had gone to look for the boys.
Boys, girls, people who looked like both or neither, wearing long slinky outfits or barely anything at all faced her.
Digging her nails into her palm and fingering the necklace around her neck with her hands - 'It's a choker, but it doesn't hurt and it matches the black spots on your top' oh, she wished she'd worn her moon necklace instead - Sanya went off in the direction of the only familiar thing she had seen in this place- the bright silver blue eyes of Susan.

"Hey!" Susan yelled at her, struggling to make herself heard over the music. "Did you find the boys yet?"

Sanya shook her head- clearly the Gentle Queen was already drunk and she took a couple of gulps of a drink as well. "The two L's went to find them."

"Oh," Susan went quiet for a second, before grabbing the True Queen's hand. "Come on, I'm as good a dancer as Ed is, and I'll try to be just a good substitute for him."

Ignoring Sanya's splutters that she did NOT dance, Susan dragged her to the dance floor and started dancing against her in a way which made Sanya devoutly grateful that they were NOT alone in that room.

Lilith made her way through the crowd, leading Lucy by the hand before glancing back and realising Sanya and Susan WEREN'T behind them.
Well shit.

"Ben!" She spoke relieved not a moment later as she saw the familiar brunet surrounded by some other boys she remembered vaguely who chorused their greetings, scanning her eyes around him. "Where're-"

"They were at the bar with us but when we turned they'd disappeared," he told them apologetically, "But they'll be fine! Peter had that horrid flip phone in him- just text them."
He felt partly guilty at the look of sheer panic in Lucy's face and the one of near rage on Lilith's.

"ONE job! You had ONE JOB!" She told him exasperated, pulling her phone out, "I'm telling them to meet us near the door- I'm pretty sure Sanya and Susan won't have gone far from there. You and your little posse come too, we're sticking TOGETHER." She told him pointedly, sending the text, taking Lucy's hand once more and leading them all back towards the entrance.
She was NOT used to being the sober, sensible one in such a setting.

"How can you read such tiny letters?" Edmund squeezed his eyes- he was always forgetting he needed reading glasses- as he looked at the phone. "Come... to... the... entrails?... oh, entrance... find... Suspect and....Santa... why would Santa be here?" He asked himself.

"Are you sure it isn't SUSAN and SANYA?" Peter asked in an annoyed tone.

"You know I'm drunk when Peter starts being the wise one." Edmund said in a funny voice before plunging into the crowd, looking for his sister and ex.

Peter wished he HAD been drunk as he- and Ed- took in the sight of his younger sister dancing in a VERY intimate way with Sanya, who looked more sober and as a result, a little uncomfortable.