A Day of Lazy Nothingness

Lilith awoke in the arms of her completely tactless, yet incredibly loveable twat.

"I'd lie here longer, but thanks to SOMEONE- which I'm still to be told about- there's broken glass to pick up... and breakfast to make, of course."

She spoke, pulling from a grumbling Peter, who admitted he'd thrown a glass at the wall as she was throwing a dressing gown round herself.

"Well, next time throw a pillow."

"It doesn't have the same effect-" He dared, earning a glare before, "Oh, and Ben's texted-" Lilith announced, glancing to her phone. "2 o'clock this morning saying Susan's fine and asleep... I suggest you get your arse up. Work in an hour."

-

"You were pretty cut up last night, you sure you'll be alright?" A very much unlaid Ben asked again as Susan, face makeup less and pale, was about to leave his flat to go to her own.

"You asked me thrice already, my answer has not changed." She rolled her silver-blue eyes before adding. "Wish I could stay but I've to go. They are my family."

"Well, you're welcome here anytime they bully you about anything. Saint Ben's Home for Wayward Time Travelling Monarchs here." He grinned. "Besides, I enjoyed the company."

"Sorry I didn't put out." Was the last giggly thing Susan said as she shut the door.

Susan was quite surprised at the atmosphere when she stepped though the door.

Lucy was sat watching some sort of nature documentary, Peter and Lilith sat chatting quite casually at the kitchen table.

"Hey." She spoke, almost nervous, closing the door behind her.

Lucy's eyes flickered to her briefly, but landed back on the TV.

Her brother got to his feet when he saw her, "I'm sorry- for the things I said, Su."

"You were pretty pissed off at me, weren't you?"

He nodded with a small, awkward laugh, "I was... but it's not excuse. Not really."

"How about we just... don't talk about last night?" She offered, one which Peter hastily agreed.

Lilith looked between them, not entirely sure that was the healthiest thing, but didn't say anything and offered a small smile.

"If Edmund was up- we could watch the rewatch, but they're- he's still in bed." Lucy spoke up, seemingly having made the decision to speak to her sister.

Susan raised an eyebrow, "Have they-"

"Hopefully not." Peter replied, taking his seat once more.

"Morning, everyone!" Edmund chirped as he came out, dressed in a work shirt and pajama pants, actually humming to himself.

Susan blinked, SUCH a far cry from what he had been when she'd left... sometimes she wondered if he was bipolar.

"You got LUCKY!" Peter said accusingly, almost falling over himself as he ran to Ed.

"She called me 'love'." Edmund said dopily before shaking his head rapidly to get back to normal. "Oh, and no I didn't, had my heart crushed again, though she didn't want to crush it, which is an improvement."

"Pregnancy aches in addition to hearing THAT first thing in the morning is not a good combination." Sanya said dryly as she shuffled out, looking huge in her once-loose red t shirt from months ago, now very tight for her.

"I-I'm sorry-" What was wrong with him? "I didn't mean it like that. Also, if you're ill, we can stay home-"

"No, no." The True shook her head and sat down on a chair next to Susan, giving her a kind smile. "You go to work, just tell Mrs. Keyes I won't come in, please?"