The Narnian Monarchs Really ARE Overprotective

They did go home- after another few drinks.
Those extra few drinks, Lilith decided, were most likely the reason that she wasn’t in Ben’s apartment when she awoke the next morning, but the Pevensies'.
Nor was she in a bed alone.
A part of herself panicked as she turned her head to see Peter beside her, still asleep with his face buried in the pillow, and arm across her middle.
A bigger part of her was the reason she smiled through her hangover, sliding from his grasp.
She glanced around the room, her dress seeming to have disappeared, leaving her to pull on the T-Shirt that her- her ex had worn the night before before trudging into the kitchen, quite relieved to find herself the only one awake.
She returned to the bedroom not long later, placing the tray of breakfast on the bedside table and wondering the best way to go about her next task.
He’d most likely wake up and freak out. Either be incredibly angry at himself, her or the latter- none of which was what she wanted- but waking him couldn’t be avoided.
Not quite being able to resist herself, she climbed back to sit on the side of the bed in which she’d slept, brushing some hair from his face and pressing her lips his forwards gently.
His eyes opened, a confused look on his face as he processed the situation.

He let out a groan after a moment, dropping his face back into the pillow,
“We didn’t?” She heard his muttered question.

“I think we may have.” She replied carefully, looking to him for his reaction which he didn’t show for a good couple of seconds.

“I actually hate you.” His words should’ve hurt her, but his tone reassured her that he most certainly didn’t hate her as he turned his head to looked to her.

“I made breakfast, though!”

He cast her a fond smile which soon disappeared as he sat up.
“Lilith. This isn’t- we weren’t-“

“I know, I know.” She cut him off quickly. She knew what was coming and didn’t want to hear it.
“But- just because we weren’t supposed to be, doesn’t mean I don’t want to be.” She told him decidedly.

“You hurt me.” He replied bluntly. “Sleeping with- HIM. It wasn’t just what you did, it was WHY you did it.”

She thought a moment before shaking her head, “I don’t get it.”

“Your reason for sleeping with him was to feel security- feeling safe again but- why not with me?”
The question caught her completely and utterly off guard.

“I want to try again. Us.” He spoke after a millennium, turning his head to look to her, “But if you do what you did again, that’s it. I’m not going through all that again.”

She nodded quickly, “Of course! No. It won’t happen again. It’ll be you. Only ever you from now on. Pinkie promise.” She held her pinkie finger up, causing him to raise an eyebrow but link his with hers.

Their eyes met, both pairs of lips forming small smiles before they met.

"Wait... .so your great great aunt dated the actor who plays Peter Parker's great grand father whose name was ALSO Peter Parker?" Haz explained in a mind-blown voice.

Sanya wanted to tell him the truth, that it had been HER that had dated him and not some fictionalised version of herself.
But she nodded, "Yes. I've seen pictures... I'm named after her. I- She died in a train crash, too."

"Oh, THAT'S why you're curious." Haz nodded and pulled out his phone. "I think I've heard of Tom mentioning him a couple of times... lives in a home an hour or two away."

Her heart twisting, she said in a flat voice, "So can we go? Please? I want to meet him."

"You realise you met me JUST last night and I basically kidnapped you?" He asked, raising an eyebrow but light blue eyes twinkling.