Shopping for Miniature Clothing

"I never really expected to say so, but it's nice to be back in our flat." Lucy spoke as they unlocked the door, appreciating the peace after the bustle of London.

"I suppose it's starting to feel a little like home." Susan added, her tone was rather sceptical.

"He would not shut UP crying for you lot." The 6 half jumped in the air, their attention immediately at Ben, whose eyes were on an incredibly excited Goose.

"I just got back from his walk- I haven't been here all weekend." He added quickly, standing from the sofa. "I'm off, don't worry. Good to know you all got back in one piece, though."

"Thank you for looking after Goose." Lilith spoke, hugging her friend.

"It's fine, he's decent company." The brunet chuckled over her shoulder slightly, catching Peter's eye, who acknowledged him with an appreciative nod.

Both boys had settled their differences over the past few weeks, supporting one another through numerous rounds of CoD and the presence of their ginger.

"You lot should come round for a few games some time." He spoke, releasing Lilith, "Before you have your hands full." He added, nodding towards Sanya's stomach, the girl just sitting on the sofa, reaching for the remote.

"There's still four months left." Sanya rolled her eyes.

"It'll fly by like it was nothing." Susan said sagely as she sat down next to her, switching the channel to 'Love Island'- something Sanya found extremely irritating which everyone else adored.

"There ARE some things which are not supposed to be procrastinated." Edmund said, eyes glued to the screen.

His ex wife made a split second decision, which quite shocked him.

"Fine." She stood up again. "Let's go shopping for baby stuff then."

"What?" He asked, flabbergasted. "But- but-" Money? It's already evening? We don't know exactly what to buy? Money? "Love Island is on."

He was just surprised no one hit him.

"I can come with you." Ben said. "Being secure in my masculinity-" Susan winked at him and he blushed- "I can say that I've been to plenty of baby shops and I know how to get good deals."

"And I can tell you exactly what to get, so you don't splurge unnecessarily." Lilith said too, mind already planning. "Mothers at the nursery do talk a lot about things like this."

"We are definitely coming if it means we get to pick out baby clothing." Lucy spoke for her older sister and she, both brimming with excitement.

"What IS it with you girls and shopping?" Peter shook his head.

"I don't get it either." Sanya said sympathetically before adding hopefully, "Does that mean you won't come?"

"Of course I'll come!" Peter was quite surprised. "It's my nephew!"

"The entire Strange Bunch then. Call Haz and Tom too, then it'll REALLY be a party." The Just said sarcastically but Sanya took it seriously.

"Don't be stupid, Ed, they're in London and we LITERALLY just left them."

"I was being... sarcastic." He defended himself. "Obviously I don't want him-THEM here to shop with my wi- for our child."

Before it could very possibly turn into a full scale argument, Susan, ever the peace seeking mediator, intervened, "Perhaps we should start leaving? It IS already almost 7."

'But Love Island...' Edmund thought sadly but got up nevertheless.

"You're still hungover... aren't you?" Ben spoke amused, noticing both Susan and Lilith trying and failing to hide nausea as they departed the bus. "What did you lot get up to?"