A MessIER Time is Continued to be Had

Edmund paced the room as Sanya flipped through 'The Hunger Games' on her- Haz's bedside table as the laughter and noise outside grew louder.

"You can go, you know." She suddenly felt guilty. She was stopping him from doing so much- and she didn't mean just drinking or getting high. "Go have fun."

"Sometimes I think you're unintelligent, Moonshine." Edmund tacked on the nickname at the end, seeing his gift around her neck.

"Only sometimes?" Sanya joked but he was not humoured.

"I'm not leaving you." He said, kneeling on the floor. "Not to get high or drunk or whatever. I don't know when it's going to get through that thick skull of yours, but I WANT to be with you, no matter what, more than I want anything else."

Sanya looked at him for a moment, wondering what to say which was NOT a declaration of love. "Alec... will be so lucky to have you as his dad."

-
The sun was near rising when they group had dispersed slightly.

"I could get the train down like- every month of so!" Harry spoke with a childish excitement, matching the Valiant's.

"But our place is cramped- you'll have to book into a hotel." Lucy replied from her seat on the window ledge.

"A double room, then." He replied with a smirk that made her suddenly feel a lot LESS like the baby sister in the room.

————

"I thought you were bad when you were drunk- but high..."

"You never complain though." Peter replied against her lips, his girlfriend now had him half pinned against the fridge. "It seems rather mutual."

She pulled away, looking to him, "It is- but a kitchen isn't the classiest place, is it?" She decided, earning a shrug.

"Could be..."

"Shut UP." She told him with a laugh, grabbing her discarded bottle. "C'mon, I wanna see what the others are up to." She decided, leading him around the corner into the kitchen.

Susan laughed and allowed Jonathan to spin her as they danced, curtesy of the music coming from Tom's speaker in the living room; the rest of the boys half watched her, half we're busy still drinking and smoking whatever was left from the sofas.

"I was a Queen, you know." She told him drunkenly as he pulled her to his chest.

"Oh, I can believe that." Was all he replied as their moment was broken by a group of complaints.

"Stop the complaining! There's plenty of room." Lilith told them, deciding perhaps there WASN'T and instead settling on top of the group on the sofa.

"Someone go get Sanya and Edmund- I feel bad they're in there alone." Haz spoke to the group, pushing the windows open to let the lingering smells out.

Susan pulled from Jonathan, seemingly sobered up and going slightly red as she made her way to the bedroom door to retrieve her brother and once sister-in-law.

"That's an awfully barbaric concept." Edmund was leaning on the headboard as Sanya, who had her head on his stomach, read aloud to him from a book she was holding.

"Uh... interrupting?" Susan asked. She didn't know she had been expecting but she was still surprised by the sight.

"No." Sanya said, not getting up. "Anything the matter?"

"Haz missed you." Susan said pointedly, looking at Edmund, who flushed and looked away. "You know, your boyfriend."

"He's not my boyfriend." Sanya stood up and as soon as she inhaled the absolutely noisome smell which was wafting in from outside, ran to the bathroom and threw up.