Some Quality Budgeted 2019 Entertainment

"I wanted to rest." Susan moaned as she sat down on the bus, where there was no sticky-STUFF- anywhere.
"And I wanted to finish Prisoner of Azkaban." Sanya added, sympathetic.
“Boo hoo." Lilith made a face at them, sitting quite happily on Peter's lap.
"Are you ALREADY sloppy drunk?" Edmund asked curiously and Lucy smacked him.
"You mustn't ask a lady stuff like that."
Susan snorted. "I don't think anyone cares about 1940s or royal etiquette here, Lu."
Sanya, for some reason the voice of reason, went on, "We have work tomorrow, do remember that."
She was going to be extra careful now, no recklessness, no stupid risks- in short, no Gryffindor behaviour.
It made her sad.
"This whole thing is for you!" Lilith said, still laughing. "Don't be such a downer, Reza!"
Sanya gave her a look before sharing one with Edmund- both now sure she was drunk.
“It’s perfectly okay to call in sick. Especially, you! Tell them morning sickness!” She replied her eyes falling back to the window, “Ooh! We’re almost there!”

“It’s just over here... try not to get caught.” She spoke back to the group not 20 minutes as they’d left the bus, seemingly in the middle of nowhere. Lilith was quite suddenly glad it was already dark, they could now always use the cause they hadn’t seen the ‘no trespassing’ signs on the chain metal fence she was now halfway up.
Oh, how strange it was to be leading her otherworldly friends to the spot- and even more so, without Ben.
"Aren't you coming?" Edmund, just about to cross over to the other side of the railing, called down to Sanya- who threw a stick at him.
"No." She called back. "There's a rather large tear in the fence here, I can squeeze through it."
"Well, be careful- AAAAH!" Edmund put his hands on his hips and immediately fell off.
"DO make it to the baby's birth." She said dryly, helping him to his feet.
"You're mean." He stuck his tongue out at her, dusting off his jeans.
Sanya snorted at him- once upon a time she would've said it was because she loved him, but not anymore. "Come on, keeda, they've already left us far behind."
"Because I was waiting for you!" He protested. "And WHAT did you call me?"
"A worm... or insect.” Sanya said, before running ahead to catch up to Susan and the others.
Lilith lead them through a small wood and was- despite her ever so slightly intoxicated state- relieved that Sanya and Edmund had FINALLY caught up.
”Here.” She finally announced, not bothering to hold back a smile that burst onto her lips as they broke out the trees.

She’d been plenty of times before, with plenty of different people. But somehow, now felt better than ever. They were high up, a view over the countryside, houses’ lights appearing just along the horizon.
It was the perfect, secluded spot and somewhere they could get away with- “A fire. We might as well set up camp.” She decided, shrugged her small rucksack from her shoulder and throwing the thin blankets down she’d managed to shove in before they left.
"Someone should sing." Sanya muttered sleepily, half lying on Edmund, who was being crushed but loved her too much to say anything, and next to Susan, who kept shooting her drunkenly subtle glances. "It feels like someone should sing."
"Not it." Everyone said at once and Sanya wished she had the energy to hit them all.
Then she looked around.
Peter was staring into the fire and embers were flickering and reflecting themselves in his dark blue eyes, Lucy and Lilith huddled next to him, Edmund under her holding onto her, Susan beside her smiling, a warm fire, a clear sky full of stars and such a lovely, lovely day.
Such a lovely, lovely life right now.
"It feels like home." She murmured.
Like two homes mushed into one, Lilith decided as the rest murmured their agreements to Sanya’s observation.
“You forget what time you’re in.” The Unwavering told the True with a smile, reaching to her pocket to retrieve her phone and opening Spotify. “I think I know a song we could all appreciate.” She decide after a moment of thought, pressing play on the song she knew would speak to them all- ‘Home.’- Machine Gun Kelly.
A song she refused to admit was at the top of her playlist.
"Heard that one." Sanya murmured, her sleepiness taking away her apprehension related to the Brunette Pevensies and as a result, snuggling closer to them both.
It felt deep, the night, they all thought. Something deep and full of- of rejuvenation and actual LIFE, the life which was supposed to make you happy and not the life which made you cry that it wasn't fair.
Something they hadn't felt since Narnia.
Something some of them hadn't ever felt at all.