Countryhuman assemble part 2

Me coming back with some of bruises on my body and face. All the countries (excluding old countries) staring like death at me.

Azusa: Ahahaha, I guess I'm not going to death at all. (Smiling gladly) So lucky ~Hehe

All countries: (Synchronize) No, you're not!!!

Azusa: Arrgh, geez... You guys are no fun.

Golden Khersonese: Are you alright, sweet lady? To think that they're hurting you..

Azusa: I'm fine. No worries about. (Show the thumbs up)

Mallie: I think I want to hit her again.

Mal: Me either. Her smug face is annoying me.

Azusa: Well, since all of you guys had finished hit me, I guess I should do whatever I want..

Ruski(Russia): And we should let you because...

Azusa: Because everything will be so much fun and also.. I'm just stay here, watching yaoi and sh** here.

Mallie: Wait, Yaoi? I thought this was for the straight one.

Azusa: Nope~ there will be some sort of gay here. And as a Fujoshi fan here, I'll love to see how it works.

Mal: (Gay silence)

Japan: This is the worst...

Ame: Well, f***.

Nekomi: I'll support you, Azusa-san.

Japan: Nekomi!!

Indo: I don't know but I bet it not me at all.

Neth(Netherland): I thought you love me, Indo.

Indo: No I'm not!!

Azusa: Some other fans were shipped you and Neth, Indo.. (Whisper) Although it kinda cute too..

Indo: No way!! (Point at Neth) Get this hell out from me!

Azusa: Oh come on.. I'm maybe not harem things but you also have your harem to take care, Indo.

Indo: (Screeching) NO!!!

Phillia: What about me?

Ame: No worries, Mahal.. I'll always with you my beautiful sunshine.

Spain: ¡De ninguna manera! El sol siempre estará conmigo. Isn't right, my sunshine?

Phillia: Errr....

Japan: I know that I'm part of the Sunshine harem but I don't care much..

Azusa: Well duh.. Of course you didn't care. I already paired you with someone. Forever and ever..

Nekomi: I, as well on the side of Azusa in shipping too. Onii-chan~~

Japan: (Blushing like hell) E.. Even so, that doesn't mean make everything need to be a yaoi stuff.

SK(South Korea): Well, might be careful what did you said, Japan. Azusa had whispering at me that I'm gonna be paired with Malay someday.

Japan: (Turning his head, glaring at SK) Oh hell no! You K-poppers stay out with my Koi!

Azusa: Eh... I thought you're not into the yaoi stuff. And.. Pfft... Who're you prefer Koi, mister Japan?

Japan: (Yelling with blushed face) Not your business!!!

Mal: (Sigh) How did I end up here?

Ruski: No worries, Lil stripe. I'll promise you that no one can gonna be near you. ( Looking at Phillia, Mallie and Indo) You guys are the best countries that I ever counter.

Mal, Mallie, Indo & Phillia: (Big hugging around Rusky) Ooo.. Thank you, Rusky!!! We love you too!!

Some other countries were awe of the treating, some other countries just looking away and the rest of other countries were heartbroken..

Ruski: (Show the middle finger 🖕)

Ame: You f***er...

Japan: Temee...

Martial: .....(Inside his mind: I'll swear even he's my comrades, I kill him next time)

Spain: Diablo....

SK: Umm... Shouldn't I have be concerned now?

NK(North Korea) : (Patting SK's shoulder) Don't mind them, dongsae-shii..

Germany: (Turning his head to Azusa) I think you'd need to stop this.

Azusa: (Groans) Why?! This drama should be starts by now.

Germany: No and I can sense this is going be heated up. So.. Get your a** up and fix this!

Azusa: Nope, gonna end here. So, if you guys want to see one-shot of the countries or had request for me, let me know in the comments below.

Germany : Hey! You shouldn't end the things up when ever-

Azusa: (Cutting off Germany's word) Bye!! 👋 👋 👋