Malaysia(Mal)xBulan(Mallie) <Lullaby>

🌧🌧🌧🌧🌩🌩🌩🌩🌫🌫🌫🌫

Mal looking at pouring rain outside the window. Nowadays, the weather been hectic on these days. He sighed softly as stares at the dark clouds.

"Mal, apa yang awak sedang buat?" The voice from behind startled him. His sister, Mallie tilts head watching at him while holding two mugs. Her cute smile is appears on face when seeing flustered Mal, trying his best not to show his own reaction.

"Ehem, nothing... Just watching the rain, " Mal coughs, pretend to be calm. "Haha, sure you are. Here, I make you milk tea drink or do you wanna some Nescafe?" said Mallie while giving out his drink.

"No, this is fine... Thanks Mallie,"

"Tak ada apa sangat la. Air aje tu... " Mallie sit on the right side of Mal when Mal giving himself some space.

" Today isn't much day, right Mal?"

"Yeah, looks like this rain will getting heavier too."

"Our land is always have two seasons; summer and rain. Remind me when we're both young children.."

Mal whispers himself, 'When we were young... ' as he gripped hard on his cup. He knows when the good and bad memories were collided, the feelings will get himself mixed. "Mal, do you remember when you scared of thunder?" Mal immediately looks at his sister as trying to remember memories "Huh? When?"

"Oh right, you actually didn't remember that. Well, at that time...

Flashback
The storm around their house were worsened as the wind were blowing heavily. Golden Khersonese or Golden try to close the plank windows and door and blocked with some bricks. Her husband, Malaya were not inside the house because of the works he had.

"The storm getting worse, eh. I'll hope that we won't get the flood," Golden wandering around while whisper herself. Her children; Mal and Bulan were in another room. She is worried about her husband but at the same time, she sure that his husband also will be fine.

When the thunder and lightning bolt in roar, her body was suddenly become heavy as something is attacks behind her. Golden turns her back and see Mal was crying inaudible, hiding his face in Golden's clothes.

"Mal, what's wrong?" Golden crouching down as soon tucking Mal's hand away from her clothes. Rubbing his tiny hand to soothe his crying. "Bonda, I'm scared... There's a lot of thunder out there," "Oh, sweety. You're scared of thunder? " Mal nodded fast.

"Where's Bulan?"

"She's sleeping, Bonda. There's a lot of creepy noises out too. I can't sleep at all..." Golden smiled at her son's whine. She holds Mal's hand and said, "I'll accompany you until get sleepy. Is that alright?"

"Emm... "

Slowly, Golden brings Mal back to the room which is the children room. Inside, Bulan is sleeping soundly on tiny mattress. The sound of thunder still roaring outside. Mal immediately clenching tightly to his mother.

"Mal sayang, apa kata bonda nyanyikan satu lagu untukmu? Bolehlah kamu tidur dengan tenang..." Golden giving suggestion for her son, which is unable to sleep because of thunder. Mal tilts his head doubting his mother but he slowly agreed.

Golden puts Mal into the bed and pats his body covered in blanket. As she opened her mouth to sing, Mal listen very well in her lullaby...

'Takkanku biarkan walau ribut menyentapmu yang tidur
Datang petir menyambar
Jengking dan ular
Bonda takkan berundur

Nyamanlah Arjuna beta
Mimpikan yang indah saja
Nanti bila kau buka mata
Semua tak serupa...' (Please heard the rest from above)

By the time Golden finish her lullaby, there's a small snore coming. Golden turns to see Mal is finally closes his eyes and sleep soundly. She smiles herself and then gives him a kiss on forehead, "Good night, my Arjuna.."

"Bonda, nyanyilah lagi. Bulan suka suara bonda," Golden turning her back as she heard another small voice telling her to sing again. There her another child, Bulan was awake watching entirely.

"Bulan, tak tidur lagi?" Bulan only laughed in slow voice as Golden nags.

End flashback

"...and then Bonda sing me the same lullaby afterwards. The end," Mallie looks at Mal to see his reaction after hearing her story. Mal's face was totally speechless.

"Am I really scared of that thunder? You're not kidding, right?" Mal questioning her as if he's didn't believe it. " I'm telling the truth, Mal. It's up to you whether you believe or not," Mallie pouts and continue to drink her Milo.

"I'm just wanna sure-" As the thunder suddenly roar, Mal immediately closing his body near to Mallie. Mallie giving her smug smile to him. " Well, your mouth may said not but your body gives different reaction from I see.." "Shut up!" She just laughing at him. But in their minds, they'll sure miss their parents.

And done!
One shot between siblings since...
I have no idea of romance one shot 😂😂
Anyway, happy reading!