Indonesia(Indo) x North Korea(NK)<Hanahaki; Flower disease>

'Shit...' North curses in his mind as he rests on the bench at the park. Putting her backhand on his head, sighing miserably on his misfortune luck. 'What I've done for this stupid disease?' He coughing up continuously and there are some petals coming out from his mouth. He furrows his eyebrows frowned upon these petals.

"오빠 ~~ /Brother~~/" NK get a little bit alarmed and then hurriedly throws away the petals. Then, he turned his attention to the voice who is calling him. His younger brother, South Korea or SK calling out at him while waving his hand excitedly. NK scoffed and then resting his head over the bench back again.

"North Hyung, such a great time to meet you at the park, right?" SK smiling and showing a good sign.

"Buzz off, South... I need a rest..." said NK grumbling on to give SK a hint. SK ignoring it as usual because he kinda knew that his brother's nature attitude.

"Come on, why'd you to be so harsh? We are brothers," SK leans closely with NK, showing his handsomely smile. NK grumbles annoyingly and turns his head from aside to avoid his 'handsome kinda face'.

And then, his eyes suddenly catches of some countries approaching towards the park. He notices that some of them were in there, chatting while walking in the near distance from their seat in. "South, I'm going to go somewhere," said NK immediately rises up from his seat.

"Wha- Hyung? Are you alright?" SK asks as he sees his brother's face changing. "Don't bother to follow me," NK moving too fast like almost disappear, without SK's sight. SK blinking rapidly to make sure his eyes functioning. "Weird..." he muttered himself. By his eyes were searching,  a voice was calling over him. He turns around quickly to see who and beaming a smile on them as their eyes were lock-on him.

Turns out that Indo, Timor Leste (Timor); his sister, Bru, Neth and Mallie were there, taking a walk. He gets up from his seat and approaching them. As a nice country guy, he greets all of them by maintaining his manner.

The group of these countries were welcomed in him as well. SK is really good at the interaction between everyone, so it didn't bother him much. He is cheerfully having a conversation without any disruption.

But...

That's different than NK who is watching from behind the tree. He clenching his hand more tightly until his hand bleeding in. He felt the pain but chose to suppress that. Somehow, seeing the countryhuman that he cherishes a lot giving in himself on ease. NK smiles a little bit nicer but then his chest tightened more again. He coughing over and over while covering his mouth.

The blood.....
The flower petals.....

All of them were mixing up in his hand. He didn't have much time. In any time, he'll die by this heartbroken flower petals disease. With a swift, he quickly moves to the place where everyone including his brother doesn't know about. At least, seeing his crush for the last time is the best for him.

Little did he know;

Indo felt something not right in his mind. His soul really feels like wavering, on irresistible emotions inside. He looks around constantly to see someone else was there. Timor notices his discomfort reprimanded him politely, asking about something problem or else. Indo shakes his head slowly, smiling to show her not too much worry.  Timor didn't believe it but she just shrugged off.

Indo still felt the wronged inside and can barely to stand out his suspicions that he immediately told the groups to go somewhere else. Everyone including her sister is feeling weird on this Indo's sudden behaviour. They just nod themselves and then Indo runs as fast as he can.

*Cough*
*Cough*
*Cough*
*Cough**Cough**Cough*

"시간이 얼마 남지 않았습니다. 이 저주는 천천히 나를 죽이고있다 .../I don't have much time left. This curse is slowly killing me.../" He walks in a very slow pace to the place where he headed. Anytime soon that heartbroken flower disease will take control of his body and then make him collapses. His chest, even more, tightening that makes him really hard to breathe. He clutches the chest with some coughing of flower petals and blood while walking to the place. "Hopefully I manage to reach the place before I'll be collapsed."