America(Ame)xBulan(Mallie)xAustralia(Aussie) <Outing with Brothers>

Mal: Reader here, this is basically my first time to create a story. So, forgive me if my incorrect grammar and spelling.
Let's start the story, shall we?

Mallie humming the song happily while Mal driving car to the place where their foster family lives. Today is the best day for them where the chaos and exciting things will happen on UK's house once they're arrived.

"Aren't you excited today, Mal? Mom will definitely makes something delicious when we arrived at house," said Mallie with her pretty excited voice, hoping something will become great. Mal watching Mallie with his delightful smile and just nodded off head. This Malaysian siblings know their foster family very well for a long time and the timing of visiting was pretty perfect for it.

When they're arrived, they both were greeted by France; UK's wife and also their foster mother in big hug. So much happier when you getting the warm feeling from another.

Entering the house, what they see is usual for them. There's Ame who is being chased by Aussie holding on the snake, Nada eating his pancake with a lot of maple syrup on and there is Zea; reading on her book with snacks. When all of them turning their head, they're immediately after Malaysia siblings and gives a really big hug.

"You guys made it!!" Ame said with big smile. " Really, we miss you so much! You guys must have been too busy right? " added Zea or; New Zealand as she giving her cute eyes. Nada or Canada just chuckling at Zea as well and patting her head. She got irritated on Nada, giving him an angry nag. " Hello mate, good thing that you guys came. Give my snake a kiss, wouldn't ya'? " Aussie or Australia suddenly offers his snake for a kiss.

As soon as he said that, all of them backed out behind. Well, except Mallie; who is really likes animals. She walks in front Aussie which is holding the snake and gives the snake a kiss. Aussie smiles as Mallie looks at him and replies within the cutest smug.

The Malaysia siblings have their own separate ways in the house. Mal wants to go with Nada and Zea for something important, while Mallie wants to go out. For that, Ame and Aussie immediately giving their offers to accompany her for outing. Both of them quickly entering into an argument as they both want Mallie but she's very quick to solve the problem by hanging out with Ame AND Aussie.

Together, the three countries; Ame, Mallie and Aussie; linking the arms to each other as they're walking happily in the road. The most happiest in amongst them is Ame and Aussie, giving their biggest smile ever when Mallie's around. All of them were having fun with the conversation and some of humor.

Mallie loves to buy things, so Ame and Aussie immediately bringing her to the shopping center and see what it'll be perfect on her. They're had their own choices, sometimes bad, sometimes nice and sometimes it also leads into arguments too. In the end, Mallie already finished the things that she needed plus with Ame AND Aussie's stuff including their presents to her.

"Well, now we already done with shopping. Can we get something drinks with? I'm kinda thirsty here... " said Mallie while holding the throat, showing she is very thirsty. "I've got idea. Why'd we...go to the nearest cafe? I heard this cafe is trending," Aussie recommend the cafe, hoping Mallie will be agreeing on. Ame just glanced over at Aussie with sharp eyes. "Sure, that would be nice... Thanks anyway though, " Mallie smiling while heading to the place where Aussie had recommended by. Aussie turns his eyes on Ame and with a smirk tells him that he won.

Once they're arrived at the cafe's door and moving to the table where they're can seated, all of them are getting themselves an order. Mallie ordered a chocolate mousse and blueberry smoothie while Ame and Aussie just ordering Americano coffee.

When their orders just arrived, Mallie quickly take and dig in the food. Her face is beaming with her excitement by eating this tasty chocolate mousse without realizing how messy she eats.

Ame chuckles secretly while reaching out to Mallie's face and said, "You such a messy. Here, there's some chocolate on your cheek." He gently wiping out chocolate and taste it on his tongue. "Tasty, just like you.. " Ame giving her a cute smug. Mallie suddenly blushed red on Ame's sudden action. Meanwhile as for Aussie feels himself with jealousy, getting closer to Mallie. "Hey, Mallie. There is another messy on your left cheek." "What? Really? Where is it?" Mallie check her left side cheek for making sure. All of sudden, Aussie kisses on her cheek over without any further. Then in a few seconds, he pulls away from her and put the support on his face. "No worries, girl. I already cleaned up," said Aussie with his sweetest voice and smile, looking at Mallie.

Their fascinate actions make her speechless, almost embarrassed. She tends to hide her face from too much affectionate. Even they're only adoptive brothers, the love and affection are realistic for her to regain some.
Without any resistance, she pushes their faces away from her and make them falling from the chair. Mallie doesn't matter care much but to hide her embarrass that she had to do it.

Both of them stunned for awhile but then they're just laughed at each other. For them, outing with her and seeing how much she reacts is the best of their lives. That's how Ame and Aussie are truly love her as a sister.