Russia(Ruski)x Belarus(Bella)x Ukraine <Watch the Star>

Bella, or Belarus holding her scarf tightly as she walks on the road. In the meantime of her journey to get her brother's house, she uses the path that brings her to her brother.

'Achoo!!' Bella sneezes. She immediately wrapped her scarf more tight than usual to lessen the cold. Today's weather is don't exact time to her for visiting.

"Geez, how cold weather is it. I will get a fever if I didn't fast enough..." Small blabber came out from her mouth, telling her that she'll have to be faster. "Ruski maybe had some vodka left once I'll arrive. He can't drink enough vodka to drunk."

Suddenly; when she's almost arriving at the house, Bella halts and almost shock herself as she was being stopped by two, three boys whose trying to rob her. She actually not afraid to them if they didn't have the weapons but whenever she takes her eyes down, she saw every weapon held by them.

Bella slowly backing out from them without getting hurt. She may a girl and strong too but without any weapon to protect herself, there is no way that she'll win against them.

And then, some rock was hitting on one of them. That guy holding his left eye, screaming in pain. Bella really surprised that sudden attack coming. "Тримайся подалі від моєї сестри !!!! /Stay away from my sister!!!!/ " She immediately turns around and smiles on when she saw who was doing that rock attack.

"Брат Украіны! /Ukraine brother!/ " shout Bella as she runs towards him. Ukraine showing his icy eyes glare on the boys to tell them back off. All of them suddenly getting scared, runs out from their place earlier.

As they were far away from the siblings, Bella giggling out all of sudden.

"Did you see that? They're running away like a cowardly mouse," Bella sneered while laughing.

"Pssh, yeah right. I bet even though it just a threatening glare, they'll bothering anyone anymore."

"Сапраўды, вашы пагрозлівыя блікі вельмі карысныя. Напэўна, вы даведаліся гэта ад каго-небудзь ... /Really, your threatening glare is very useful. You must've learned that from someone.../ " Bella chuckles.

"Shut up, I'm doing it to protect you," said Ukraine while messing around with her hair.

"Hey, Не гуляй з маімі валасамі! /Don't play with my hair!/ " Her hair changing into a mess, so she trying to fix it again.

"Haha, okay. I won't do that again. я обіцяю /I promise/," said Ukraine jokingly.

They both look at each other and smirk. It's literally like they're going to make competition for who's the fastest will arrive at Ruski or Russia's house in time. Bella and Ukraine start running towards the house, with laughter erupted.

Within 2 minutes later, they both got in front of the door while taking a breath. Bella chuckles while playfully hitting on Ukraine's shoulder. They're pinching and chasing to each other in playfulness in front of the house. Ruski just finished his arranging dinner, somehow he's catching the echoes of laughter erupting outside. He cleansed his hand then walks towards the entrance, fixing the ushanka that he wearing.

"Stop! Stop! I surrender!" said Ukraine while avoiding the tickles from Bella but she refuses to stop.

"No, Bella! Please stop! I'm losing my breath! Ahahahaha!!🤣🤣🤣🤣"

"Haha, this what you get for pranking your sister. No dying on me!" Bella sneers as she still dashes on him.

Ruski only holding his laughter when he watched over the door. His siblings may ridiculous but he cherishes them nevertheless. The siblings felt that someone's gaze behind them, so they turn around for their expectations were right.

There's Ruski, watching them while leaning on the side of the door.

"Что вы, ребята, делаете, играя ночью? /What are you guys doing, playing on the night?/ " said Ruski covering his mouth. "Нічога асабліва. Проста весела, хе-хе, /Nothing particularly. Just having fun, hehe,/ " Bella replied to him, grinning shows her teeth. "Хе, ніби. Чому б ти не сказала старшому братові, що ти програєш на нашому шляху конкуренцію отримати будинок? /Heh, as if. Why'd don't you tell the big brother that you lose on our way competition to get the house?/ " Ukraine cuts in while glaring at his sister. Feel the blushes suddenly appear as she's embarrassed, she hits her brother's head hard.

Ruski shaking his head, seeing this heartwarming moment is making himself felt like it's a very long time since they're maintaining the relationship. "Come on, guys. I already make dinner. It's not greatly cooked taste as same as Bella's cooking but I had done my best." "Sweet, I've been hungry for food here. Not mention that someone attempting to impose me after all, " said Ukraine, slowly getting up from Bella's clasp. Bella pouts angrily.

"Where is Kazakh (Kazakhstan)? I didn't see her anyway..." ask Ruski, walking inside the house.

"She said she's been busy with delivering and fear that she couldn't come over dinner. She already informs me earlier before, " said Bella joining in. Ukraine later following behind them.

After dinner;

"You guys have time with hot chocolate? I'll make it three," ask Ruski on his siblings while cleaning the dishes. Bella and Ukraine look to each other for a while and then agrees with his suggestion. "Then, you guys can stay on the usual spot. I'll prepare it right away."

Ukraine chatting with Bella on their direction to the balcony which is their usual spot. Right, when they enter, they were amazed by the surrounding around of balcony which is full of best decorative arts and crafts.

"Woah, did he... did brother create this? I can't imagine how it is, " said Bella touching on the decorative stuff.

"Я також. Я не можу повірити, що Рускі робить таке, як це. /Me too. I can't believe that Ruski doing such a thing like this./ " Ukraine still amazed at how creatively the decoration it is.

"I put my effort and time into it. Don't worry about my crappy art anyway, " replies Ruski, suddenly appear behind surprising them. "Here, hot chocolate. Too bad that Kazakh didn't here, otherwise she's could seeing this too."

The siblings thank on Ruski and then slowly sit on their own. The Russia siblings looking up at the sky, searching for the stars.

The night was cold and gentle when discovering a lot of stars in the sky

The night was cold and gentle when discovering a lot of stars in the sky. They were mostly longing for the time when all these years for their lives. But nevertheless, stars giving the best harmonize ever as permanently.

Bella smiles warmly and then hugging her brothers without hesitation. With happy expression, she's whispered to herself.

"I love my family..."