Once upon a time...📚📚

Long ago, there were two different countries having a silent war. Each of them was debating on their opinion, perspective and reasons whether is a right or wrong side. They're never been stopping for this ridiculous silent war in years and every people who just been watching them all the time felt this is really pointless. Many of them begging and asking them to stop this nonsense fights.

And then, for the first time in their life, they were rethinking all the things that have done for war. Many people just claim on their stupidity for this silent war and also, the people who were in each of the countries almost turning into poverty.

Both countries are deciding to declare a peaceful agreement and shares in their opinions. However, the other country has made another agreement in order of freedom. He wants the first country to...

Singa: (Humming happily) I guess my agreement was working on you.

Mal: (Looking another way with blushing) I can't believe how this is becoming possible.

Singa: Why not?~~ Besides... (Force Mal to look at him, lift up Mal's chin) You had to agree. There are no other choices.

Mal: Like hell! How should I need to agree... (Looking at his outfit) when you said for marrying?!?!?!

Mal looking again at his outfit again. Today is the day where he will get to marry Singapore in order for getting back peace of freedom. This makes him embarrassing for a guy.

Singa: Now, shall we start right now? (Holding out his hand)

Mal: I'm going to kill you for my humiliation. (Grit teeth)

Singa: Haha, kill me on the bed darling. (Close face on Mal) In our first night~~ ^q^

Mal shuts his mouth blushing as Singa said about the first night. He feels anxious and also regrets agreeing with Singa's stupid agreement.

He glances at all his people, friends and also the most important in his life; his sister Mallie or Bulan once he and Singa entering at the sacred Heart.

Mallie is watching over him, smilies brightly over. He mouths in as he said, ' Save me, sis ' but she didn't see at all. She just waving her hand without any sign of interrupting him.

Then, the vows begin to start. Mal pleads in his heart quietly for somebody to stop this bizarre wedding. He constantly wishing it happens.

Suddenly...

Japan & SK: (Barging in the wedding with a gun on hand) I objected this wedding!!

Everyone in the sacred: *Gasp!!*

Singa: What the-

Japan: Release Mal NOW!!!

Singa: Oh hell no!! (Hugging Mal tight) If you want him, fight me!!!!

Mal: Singa, what are y- (Stop talks when glancing at the knife that out from nowhere. Inside his mind) Sh***!

SK: Wait, Japan! (Blocking Japan) He had a knife on Mal!

Japan: Kuso!

Singa acted like a maniac psychopath. He wants Mal by himself and yet some guys tried to stop the wedding that special for him. The knife he holding are more closer on Mal's neck, threatening everyone around. Mal is afraid of him that could kill anytime.

Singa: One more step, Mal will die.

Mallie: Mal!!

All of them are silence themselves to avoid his consider behaviour. SK clenching his hand harder meanwhile Japan just gritting his teeth to show how anger suppressed inside. They're thinking of any ideas to release their angel.