Bonus from 'Stay for me'

Russia, Ame, Nk, Sk, Mal, Indo and Singa were chatting after the performance. Phillia came towards them.

Ame: (Notices Phillia walking to them. Waving his hand) Phillia! Phillia! Over here!

Phillia: (Slowly approaching) Hey guys, sorry for interrupting.

Nk: .....not at all.... (Looking away)

Ruski: Hey sunshine. Coming to see us before you go?

Phillia: Yup, and oh! By the way, nice performance show. I'm totally surprised about it. Never thought you guys can sing in the Korean language.

Sk: That was totally last minute, Phillia. It's so hard when needed to be taught and sing.

Phillia: Did my brother, Kuya Mar asking for this?

Mal: Well, it's only just me and Sk ask others to help Mar. (Smirking) He looks so devastated by his face. Can't believe what my eyes tho.

Singa: (Slightly crossing his arms) And you force me to volunteer this 'help'. I can't stand your persistent repeatedly.

Mal: (Show thumb up) But it worth it.

Singa: Go away...

Ame: (Pushing Ruski's face and meet eye on the eye at Phillia) How about my perform, Phillia? I bet it's the best performance ever. (Show off his pose)

Indo & Ruski: Show off...

Phillia: (Smile gentle) Well, what can I say... Your perform kinda good, Ame... But I like Indo, Ruski and Sk's performance. They totally make me lost in.

Ame: What?! (Holding his shirt like brokenhearted. Falling down dramatically)

Nk: Get up, you f***er!

Indo: Wow that's really shocking me. Thanks, Phillia..

Ruski: Welp, I take that as a compliment, I guess.

Sk: Thank you for the compliment, Phillia.

Ame: (Getting up and suddenly hugging Phillia) How could you?! I'm had to try my best to perform my part. Why do you so cold heart, Phillia??

Phillia: (Sudden blushing red) Wa... Wait a minute, Ame... I was jus-

And then a flying kick landed on Ame's face. Well, two kicks until Ame falling down with his loosen grips on Phillia.

Del & Mar: DON'T YOU DARE TO LAND YOUR HAND ON PHILLIA!!! 😠😠😠

Phillia: Kuya!

Del: Are you alright, sis?

Mal, Indo & Singa: That's....unexpected...

Ruski: Well what we can say... Both of them were too overprotective of their sister...

Done...
This is a bonus from 'Stay for me'
Okay, stay tuned for more.