Britain's Family Random Day

UK: (Sipping tea, looking outside the window) Ah~ what a great and nice day... Perfect day to-

Ame runs out with the all the stuff in his hand behind UK's back. Everyone chasing on him.

Nada: Ame!!! Give me back my maple syrup!!!!

Mallie: My Milo, Ame!! Give that back!!

Mal: Why the hell you steal my Ramly burger?!!

Aussie: Koki!!! 😭😭😭[Represent to his koala stuffed animal]

France: Ame, redonne ma baguette !!!!(Ame, give me back my baguette)

Ame: NO! UNTIL YOU AGREED WITH MY MCDONALD AS BREAKFAST!!!!

France, Aussie, Nada, Mal & Mallie: AMEEEE!!!!!!!

UK:

UK: .......and that's my not perfect life coming... (Weeping)

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Zea: (Camera preparing to record) Hello guys, let me introduce my family.

Run towards Britain who is trying to rearranging documents.

Zea: This is... my father, UK or you guys can call him Britain. He is very concerned about our dystopia family.

UK: Hey, what do you mean by th-

Zea: (Quickly move away) Bye dad~~

Run to the kitchen where France was cleaning the dishes.

Zea: Over here, we have...(Hugging on France's one arm) my very lovely Mama, France. She's really love baguette more than dad.

France: Je suis peut-être amoureux de la baguette mais ton père est plus important aussi. (I'm maybe in love with baguette but your father is more important too.)

Zea: Right...

Coming to kitchen, Canada walking inside with a empty bottle. Zea grinning widely when Nada entered.

Zea: Nada~~ Perfect timing! (Pushing Nada's shoulder little bit down) I want to introduce you...

Nada: Wait, wha-

Zea: So as you guys see, this is Canada;  my third favorite brothers in the world. Like Mama, he really likes his maple syrup. More than anything...

Nada: That is not how you introduce people!

Running away with sticking the tongue out, Zea heading to another room. The room is special because it's keeping the animals in. She sees Mallie and Aussie were chatting and playing with animals.

Zea: Over there, my best friend and brother are immersed to their animals whisper. There's Mallie or Bulan as her real name; my best childhood friend (Point at Mallie who is talking sweetly to crocodile) She's the most sweetest thing in everyone's dream. No one would ever replace or doted to this cutest girl.

Aussie: You're such a great job. Your soothing to crocodile are totally amazing!

Mallie: Thanks, Aussie. (Smile gentle)

Zea: Right to Mallie is my brother, Aussie or Australia. Not exactly a twin but we almost same face feature. (Whisper) He is also an animal whisperer and his animals was his number one priority.

Slowly moving away from their room, Zea walking slowly into the another room. She sees Mal and Singa were discussing something.

Zea: Well, as expected we cannot disturbing them but I'll do some simple introduction. (Point at Mal)
That's Malaysia or Mal for short, is my second favorite brothers and Mallie's twin brother. Other side is Singapore; Mal and Mallie's cousin.

Zea twirling for two seconds and then stopped in a moment. She smiles at camera to end the recording.

Zea: Welp, that's my description of my family. If we had some time, I could get everyone together for future. See you-

Ame: (Interrupting) Wait, Zea. You didn't include me in...

Zea: (Feeling annoy) Fine... (Groan) This is Ame or America. He is b*tt boy.

Ame: Zea, that's not how-

Zea: (Push Ame's face away) Bye! (End the recording)

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Mallie: Guys, I need to tell something...

All the Britain's family: Yeah?

Mallie: I'm.... getting ready to have a boyfriend!

All the Britain's family:

Mallie:

Ame: I'm gonna get my gun.

Nada: Wait, Ame. I gonna follow you to get my axe.

Aussie: It's time to use the most poisonous snake that I ever had.

UK: France darling, could you get me my shotgun? I think I got an animal to kill.

Zea: Oh boy, there they go again with overprotective mode....

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Random person: Mallie, you're really so sweet.

Mallie: Thank you (Smile)

Random person: Will you could have a date with me?

Mallie: Su-

Ame, Nada, Aussie & Mal: (Barge in) NO,YOU CANT!!!!!!

Random person:

Mallie:

Mallie: GET OUT FROM MY SPACE!!!

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

(Azusa: Welp, that's what a family do, right?
Mallie: I refuse to believe it. <Pout>
Hmph!)

There you go.
How Britain's family is in my head.
Sorry for random shot lol.