Stay with me

Just you wonder, I'm just wanna make a role play for my favourite Korean songs. And by the way, this is where Martial had trying to persuade Mallie after the fight.

Mal & SK: *chatting together*

Martial: (Sighing heavily) How I suppose to get her not sulk anymore?

Mal: What's wrong? You look so miserable today, Mar.

SK: Yeah man. Did something happen?

Martial: (Looking at Mal) It's your sister. We've had some fight a few weeks and she still continues sulking. That makes me disappointed in the place.

Mal: (Staring each other eyes with SK and then look at Martial) Well, you did trying to persuade her right?

Martial: I did it! I mean, I give them things that a girl will melt her heart but she didn't bother at all. (Scratches on his head) Mallie still ignoring me and I didn't know what to do...

SK: (Thinking for a while) Hmm... How about you sing a song? Many girls always like it when a guy sings her favourite song. I'll confirm that you get the apologies.

Mal: That's a great idea, SK. (Elbows softly on SK) Absolutely an expectation from you.

SK: (A little blush appears and rubbing his neck) No, it's just a little. (Look at Martial) So, you could've done it before?

Martial: (Shake his head) No, I don't but... That's a great idea...
(Look at Mal) Mal, do you know what her most favourite song?

Mal: I don't know much but recently she...

Mallie: (Walking in front of them and totally immersed of the song. Humming the song) Baby, just stay with me~ Baby, just stay for me~ (Continue to walk)

Mal, Martial & SK:
••Staring out of her walking out••

SK: That's the song... It came from Super Junior; 'Stay With Me'. That is part of their new album, 'Time Slip'.

Mal: That will be work. I guess Martial needs to sing that song if he wants the apologies.

Martial: But that song is a boyband. Who'll help me to win her heart again?

Mal & SK: *Thinking for a while*

🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏

Note: This is my fan imagine of roleplay the SuJu band. Eventually part of Malaysia harem(including Mal)...😝😝
Leeteuk= Mal
Yesung= NK (being forced by SK)
Donghae= Ame
Siwon= Ruski
Eunhyuk= Martial
Ryeowook= Singa
Kyuhyun= SK
Shindong= Indo
Heechul doesn't have his line song so I choose a random countryhumans Lol.

Mallie: Remind me why we are here? This is kinda suspicious.

Dia(Cambodia): I don't know but I bet something interesting here.

Phillia: My brother told me that to bring any female or other friends for performance. Other than that I don't know.

Mallie: (Look at Phillia) Did Martial messaged you earlier?

Phillia: Yeah, he did. Why?

Mallie: (Sudden change of expression) Oh... Just asking. (Inside her mind) Did he already give up?

Dia: I wish this is a special day.

Thai(Thailand): Well, now every country had gathered around the place and we have the stage here. I think we'd get gifted or something.