I want my story..

Japan: *crying at the corner*

Mal: What's up with Japan? That unusual from him...

Ruski: Well, his story didn't make yet. He really wants to be with you even just for short term.

Mal: Well, don't blame me... Every story were created by Azusa. She can decides whatever she desires it. (Mumbles) And the lost motivation that she had.

Desh(Bangladesh): it's just a story of imagination. Why do Japan so eager about?

Indi(India): And beside, not every country can get their own stories. Some of the countries isn't a well-known much.

Chin(China): I'm agree with them. Well, basically some of us were closer to Mal and Mallie but either of us couldn't get any stories with it.

Azusa: (Interrupting) That's because I'll do all of you guys stories later. But after I get my motivation back..

Mal: And how long is it?

Azusa: I don't know and don't care. (Shrug the shoulders) It depends on me.

Mal: You such a lazy woman.

Ruski: *sigh* Not everyone had their patience, you twerp. Also, you said before, you want to make about me and Germany.

Mal: And Mallie with our adopted brothers, Ame and Aussie. Now where is that? You didn't forget, did you?

Azusa: Of course I didn't! It just that I need a time. I can't stay on my blog all the time!

Chin: What are you, a brat?

Azusa: Well, I-

Japan: (Coming towards Azusa and then shaking Azusa's body constantly) Azusa, you gotta do make my story! I can't barely hold myself to see Mal was shipped by anybody but me! You're gonna make it!

Azusa: Stop shaking my body, Japan!!!
(Turns head to Mal) Mal, help me!!!

Mal: ........(Stopping Japan from his action) Alright, that's enough.. She can't stand it.

Azusa: Geez... What are you, nut? Anyways, I need to make another story and it is about Japan x Mal. Believe me, I'm f***ing stressful here.

Ruski: Why is that stressful? You didn't started yet.

Azusa: Oho... I don't know if I could get some angst stories because I'm not good at it. And I want to make something hard.

Mal: How about this? 'Japan were trying so hard to be happy but deep down inside, he's keeping himself to count the day of suicide. And then, that day when Japan ready to kill himself, Mal coming forward to stop him.' There... I give you some of my ideas.

Japan: Mal darling, do I look like the guy who wants to kill myself?

Mal: Some part of you, yes.

Japan: (Shock about Mal's statement, kneel down and hide himself) Why is world too harsh for me?

Azusa: Hmm.... That's really good but I wonder if I could make something cuter. It's had the angst and fluff but also something be surprised too.

Mal: You want to do-

Azusa: Like the wolf tribe. Alpha, beta and omega. It will be interesting...

Mal: (Blushing red) Oh hell no!! You know that too much as such things.

Japan: (Slowly get up) Isn't that the same way as same sex having babies?

Ruski: Well, it looks like she wanted to add the child on your story.

Mal & Japan: (Blushing hard) No it can't!!!

Desh: I don't know much about it but it seems fun.

Indi: Whatever it is, this will be of her agreement. And later on, she could do another stories.

Chin: Yep, and I can't wait for my story too. I bet she'll do something nice story.

Ruski: I didn't mind at all. As long as she remember, we have to be patient, I guess.

Japan & Mal: (Groan)

Azusa: Welp, I'm just suggesting only. But if you guys fine with it, I'm sure for making best stories. I'll promise...