Japan x Martial Law x Malaysia(Mal) x Bulan(Mallie)<My Soul Dying>

Warning!
This is an angst story about the Malaysia's siblings and their lovers. Better be prepared cuz this is kinda sad (or not)

The pistol was aimed at one of the heads where he was crouching, protecting someone behind him. Clenching on his teeth hardly, within inside his mind was burning of anger.

The person behind him whispering in that she's really scared about what happened. No ideas about the life and death were dealing with in this situation. He trying to soothe his sister, trying not to make a scene.

But that's doesn't stop any of this person. The person who still aiming at him smirking evilly. Even on the risk of death they both trying to comfort each other. What a lame joke...

"Jadi, ada apa2 lagi nak kata? Malaysia..." Calling his name makes him flinched and turn back to the gunner.

With his last smile, he said,. "Aku harap kau akan terima balasan suatu hari nanti!" Without any hesitation, the shot were released at the shoulder. Mallie covering her scream, muffling her sounds as she saw this horrifying scene.

Mal saw the gun are readying to release shot again so he's immediately shielding his sister to take all the bullet.

"Too bad, Mal..." The shot again released towards Malaysia but this time, it break through his body and his sister. Mal didn't expected to that, in any second he's collapses following up with Mallie.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Japan is sweating profusely, looking at the time. Why's he feels something wrong? During his working time, he constantly feeling anxious but he doesn't know what or why.

Checking on his email, Japan looks at the last message from someone's email address. After that, his phone became silent without any messages from him.

'Did something happened?' Japan thinks while tapping on the table. He rushed up from his chair and checking again. Still no messages...

Japan already called his friends and other friends to know whereabouts of his but no clues. Even his number also silent too.

Suddenly, his door banged harshly from outside. Japan shocks and turn around to see Martial Law and Phillia were entered in, furious.

Martial rushed to him and pulled the tip of his shirt collar roughly. Japan flinched himself while Phillia begging her brother to stop. "Where are they?!!" Martial ask angrily.

"I... I... I didn't know! Why are you..."

"I'm not joking around! WHERE ARE THEY??!!!!" Japan can't answer further as Martial choking his neck more. Phillia immediately put hand on Martial and told that to put Japan down. She also added another that Japan doesn't know anything about their missing.

Martial become softened and then release Japan down. He coughing badly, takes the air as much. Martial turning his body towards door while Phillia helps Japan by giving water drink.

"Walang paraan, hindi rin alam ng Japan ... Nasaan ang impiyerno?!" Martial scratches his head, anxiously. "Kuya Mar, magpatuloy tayo sa paghahanap. Alam kong nasa tabi-tabi pa sila." Phillia try to calm him down.
Japan didn't understand their language but he senses something's not right.

"Wait," Japan pulls Phillia's arm, "Tell me, what happened?"

"Well, I..." Phillia want to explain but got interrupted by Martial, "Mal and Mallie were missing! Without any information or contact!" Japan got shocked to hear that.

"WHAT?! How come I don't know about this?!" Japan hurried towards Martial, finding the exact explanation. "It's true. They're almost gone about a month ago and we didn't know where are they. We searched for all the times but none of everything aren't show up," Phillia interrupting and hands up in between.