JapanxMalaysia(Mal)<Still Love you Even Death>

Warning: This story contains suicide and self-harm. If you get offended by the story, I'll not hesitate to put down. I hope you enjoyed!

Mal dialing contact number over numerous times but the number that he called wasn't answered. He hung up and continue sighing heavily. 'Why he didn't answer?' His mind giving himself wondering about that person.

Mal massages his temple to slow down his own headache. Walking on the unknown road around the crowd, see if he were there. He worried about Japan, which went missing for over three weeks. Mal had received this news on week two when Nekomi called him.

"Dammit, searching Japan in his own land really damn hard! Why the hell on this time?!" Mal screams in a whisper, trying not to get attention from the crowd. "If Nekomi didn't ask already, I've never had known!!" He's really mad especially on himself because he didn't there when needed. Japan really needs a supporter and that's his responsibility.

"Can you please help me? This is an emergency.. "-Nekomi
"What happened?"-Mal
"My brother, Japan gone missing and.. I don't know where did he go. I'd try to call him but it seems him out from range."-Nekomi
"Wait what?! Why'd you didn't told me about?!"-Mal
"I'm sorry, it seems like I've gotten rush in search of him that I forgot to tell. Please, Mal... I don't wanna my brother getting himself troubles. As her sister, I'm totally worried about Japan nii." -Nekomi
"*Sigh* Alright, I'll come and find him. Once I find him, I'm gonna kill him for sure."-Mal
"Thanks, Mal. I knew that I can count on you..."-Nekomi

The phone conversation between Nekomi and Mal totally giving him clueless. Where is Japan and what will happen if it is too late...

'Think Mal, think! Where you will go if you'd suicidal thoughts?' His mind was speaking, thinks where Japan at. The light bulb appears on when Mal finally got his answer.

"Aokigahara Forest!!"

👞👞👞👞👞👞👞👞👞👞👞👞

Japan staring for long periods of time in the Aokigahara forest. The place where people want to suicide. Over three weeks, he keeps rethinking his thought. His over-stressed were taken over of body and mind.

Japan: Some believe that if a corpse is left alone, it is very bad luck for the yurei of the suicide victims. Their spirits are said to scream through the night, and that their bodies will move on their own. I do believe but...

Japan walking very slowly onto the forest. Before he decided to go, Japan stayed at the Fukushima hotel for three weeks without telling his own sister. He bet that Nekomi won't care about him going far away. He glances at his arm. There were full of old cut recently in two months ago where everything was worse.

'Japan...' a whispering voice was lingering on his ear. Thinking it may be a demon or something, he keeps ignoring over that whisper. He covers his ears with any thoughts and keeps slow walks.

His heart was already given up on hope, not to mention that his wishes will soon disappear. Japan didn't want it anymore. He just wants some peace of mind within rest forever in the Aokigahara forest.

'Japan, what are you doing?'
'You can't keep doing this thing...'
'Stop having these suicidal thoughts!!'
'I don't like it when you're sad...'
'I'm begging you, don't die!!'

"Huh?" Japan turns his head to the back. There is no one but him and yet he still hears that whisper again. "It feels like someone is trying to stop me but... who?" said Japan figuring out. He felt like... Some people would stop him to do this irrelevant.

And then, he keeps himself push and pull of walk. Whenever he'd have the negative side, Japan will step forward on the road and whenever he'd have the positive side, he'll step back from where starting point. This keeps himself confusing all the time.

On another side, Mal had arrived at the Aokigahara forest, which is the most suicidal place ever. He hurried to ask on police and then running a little bit on the path where Japan using the path. There is no time to waste, all his mind thinks to save Japan from suicide.

When he walk-run into the path where Japan was heading, his eyes got captured on Japan wandering in circles. Without wasting his time, he jumped out towards Japan within yelling the name.

"JAPAN!!!" Japan shocked when his name was called and immediately turning his head to the voice. This sudden attack on himself cannot make some defense and then, in a second Mal and Japan were falling together. Well, Japan managed to catch Mal but he's lost his balance.

Mal on the top of Japan, still half-conscious. Japan let him be until he's fully regaining his mind. "What are you thinking? Didn't I told you to not let it in?!! What are you, a moron?! " Mal scolds on Japan but Japan still remains quiet.

"Do you have to leave forever in this life?! Unacceptable!" Japan averting his eyes, not affecting himself. Mal clenched teeth harder and pulling Japan forward. "B*d*h, s**l, b*ng*ng! Kalau nak mati sangat, pergilah! Jangan buat aku risaukan kau macam naik gila! *sob* Kau ni... betul2 tak guna, Jepun..." His tear finally out uncontrollably. Felt like this horrible way won't stop even just talk. "I'm really worried about you when you lose your mind. I wasn't the best supporter but try my best to do it. Please, Japan... Snap out of it! I'm sorry for everything... I love you too much and care about you... Please... " Mal plead and plead again for Japan back on his state of mind again. He can't bear to see someone he likes died.

"Mal..? Are you.. crying? A person like me?" Japan seems to get a little sense of state. "Of course I am, idiot. I'm not a heartless person. " " Why? Am I not allowed to die right now? " "Oh you're not going to.. I'm gonna give you hell." Without hesitation, Mal kisses Japan on the mouth. That gives Japan a shock but eventually, he kisses back.

After kisses were done, Mal hugs and kisses on Japan's cheek with a slow whisper. "Japan, remember this... I'm doing this because I don't even want you to die. Stay strong and alive, I love you anyway... "Mal... I'm sorry and I love you too my Koi" exclaimed Japan with a few tears, hugging Mal back.

"Let's go home.. "

Done one shot
Japan x Mal
Yeah, I'm ugly when up to angst story