Working with a child be like...

*Martial Law situation*

Marlin: (Pushing the door office when full of armed people. Showing the biggest smile) Papa!

Martial: (Discussing with his subordinates in stern expression, turn his head towards his daughter. Gives his grin) My little sweetie. Come here!

Marlin: (Running tiptoe to her papa then hug) Work, work?

Martial: That's right, sweetie pie. I'm working right now. (Marlin shows her sad, puppy eyes expression) But... A little girl can get a kissy face from me.

A laughter were erupted in the office as Martial continuously kiss his daughter's face happily. All the subordinates in office feel intense and kind of weird seeing their boss acting like that.

The employee: Sir, can we...*Ehem* return to our matters at hand?

Martial: (Glaring with very strictful) Ah yes, of course. Where were we?...

The employee: The guy that we captured. Our... enemy?

Martial: (Showing the psycho face) Torture him...
Drug him whatever you had...
Get any information about this stupid enemy...
This is to show him when enemies entering my TERRITORY!!!!

Marlin: (Squishy cheek on Martial's face) Papa!

Martial: (Nudge nose to nose with Marlin) Oh you little pie...

Marlin: I wuv u💕💕

*Singapore situation*

Singa: (Typing and scribbling some in his documents at his table. Heard the door creak) Who's there?

Brunis: (Flinched and backing a little bit) Dadi?

Singa: (Heard his son was the one answered, trying to calm his stern voice) What are you doing here? You should've already taken nap.

Brunis: (With low voice) Sowwee... Me jus cheking dadi. Papi said dadi tied, so me came to sothe. (Lowering his head) Shorii...

Singa: (Inside his mind)*Sigh* Bru knows my child is my weakness to stop work. That guy...

Brunis: (Nervously look at Singapore who is spaced out) Urrmm.... Dadi?

Singa: (Take a peek at Brunis, who making his sad and insecure face. Can't resist himself to not hug him then patted on his thigh) Come over here, Brunis.

Slowly walking with small feet, Brunis come to his Daddy. Singapore get Brunis up, sitting on his thigh and carefully hug him. Brunis tilts his head but then he gives back the hug.

Brunis: I muv yu, Dadi. ❤️❤️

Singa: Love you too, 我儿子.

[A few minutes later]

Brunei: Singa, haven't you seen Brunis? He isn't at his nursery-(Open the door of study room and saw Singa still working but on his shoulder, there's Brunis sleeping soundly) How...

Singa: (Put silent sign on his mouth)🤫 Sshhh... He just asleep now..

Brunei: (Smile, thinking how cute they are) That's really adorable...🤭

*Japan Situation*

Japan: Mal sayang, can you open the window please? I'm kinda busy here.

Mal: Got it. (Open the window. The time as window opens, two shadows jump inside and approaching towards Japan. Got shock of it and gives Japan warning) Anata, watch out!!

Japan: (Immediately turns his head towards two shadows but he's too late to defense as these shadows are attacking him. Falling from chair) Kuso!

Mal: You guys! Japan, language!

Japan: Gomenasai!😨

Jasia: Tou-san, come on... You said before, you wanna spend time with us.

Panma: Neechan is right. This is a weekend and you didn't play with us. (Pout in angry cute)

Jasia: Every single in weekend! (Nodded rapidly)

Japan: (Inside his mind) Oh my God, my daughters are so freaking cute!!!! I'm so blessed with these angels!!! (Wheezing inside)

Mal: (Sighing and then carries both of them in his arms) Sorry kids. Not today... Japan and I had a lot of work stuffs to do. We cannot play with you.

Jasia: Tapi Ayah... Kenapa hari ni? Can't you see us were really desperate to play? (Using her charm) With our parents...

Mal: Jasia, darling, don-

Panma: Ayah, Onegai... Our family is your first priority, remember? We want to be with our family...🥰🥰

Mal completely confused right now. His eyes was shivering to resistant their charms. Japan feel pity on him and then get himself up. He approaching to his family.

Japan: Sate, watashitachi wa anata to asobimasuga, aru jōtai de.

Jasia & Panma: What is it?!

Japan: Bring your coloring books and pencil. You both need to behave yourself while we were working.

Jasia: That's really b-

Japan: If you behave, Watashitachiha yakusoku shimasu, in order of play. Is that okay?

Jasia & Panma: ........ (Looking at each other and then nodded agree) Baik lah, Tou-san.

Mal putting them down and then opening the door. Jasia running out from the room following by Panma. Mal slowly closes the door.

Mal: You know, you're really good in controlling those kids. In a perfect way tho...

Japan: They are our children. I had to be responsible one, for our future and families. (Takes his focus on paper) Now we must finish this work or their playtime will become delay.

Mal: (Smile brightly) What an adorable dork guy....

Alright, I'm done...
In case you didn't understand, Singa are working at home in weekend while Japan and Mal were bringing their work stuffs from office.
And their children names is some other random, some other not.
And...
I love you guys for reading this...
Thank you ❤️❤️❤️❤️