Indonesia(Indo)xPhilippines(Phillia)<Dance for me>

Indo walks forward, looking for something that makes himself calm in the forest. Everything in his place kinda like messing up his mind. He needs to be away for awhile.

For now, he continued walking around, search for his peaceful day. Then, he heard some music from a few distance where he stand.

Indo making sure it is really reality or he's not going for it. He heard it again, his legs are moving towards the sound without his resitation. Indo unsure, what's happening with his body.

After all bushes he dodges, the eyes of him saw what in front and immediately thought of the music coming from. This red-white flag feature completely stopped his tracks and keeps watching.

The sunshine girl with triangular shaped white and blue-red flag feature was dancing gracefully and smoothly around the lake. The sun above lake making it more beautifully shining. She's twirling around, the hands moving very flexibility and legs are non stop moving for the dance.

Indo completely thought that he would like to join her but she might didn't want a disturbation like him. For the best, he only watching the gracefully dancing Phillia and his legs moving a little slightly dance by his own.

Suddenly, he tripped over and fell on the ground with face slam. Phillia turns around with a shock on face, seeing as Indo falling in weird way. She slowly walk towards Indo with her confusion on expression.

The sunshine girl kneels down and lift Indo by holding his shirt, staring at him. Indo had a swirl eyes for a minute and then when completely regain back, he heads up to meet eye on eye at Phillia.

"What are you doing here, Indo?"
Phillia ask. "Not hunting, I assume..." Indo mocking himself. Phillis looking at him with confused expression. "Fine, I'm just trying my peace. Mallie can't handle me either as Mal too so I'm just go forward of this forest. I don't know what I'm doing," Indo looking away, not telling her any further.

"If you don't mind, can we be dance partner?" Indo shocks about her asking so he turns his head, looking at Phillia. "Don't completely wrong here, I mean maybe I need some partner to help improving my dance skills and I will have my competition few weeks. So... Are you alright with it?" Phillia asking again, to sure about her suggestion. She shaking her body a little bit in her way of nervous.

In another hand, Indo furrowing non existent brow, didn't know what to say. But it also helps him to find his peace that keeps bothering him. So without any hesitation and problems, he agreed being her dancing partner.

Phillia become delight in and slowly getting Indo up from fall earlier. Then as Indo gets up, Phillia hug him like crazy. She really glad that her best friend will volunteer to improve her dance skills.

With that, Phillia starts again the music and taking out her hands towards Indo, joining her. Indo making his smile appear, accepting hand of Phillia. And in very long time, both of them look very graceful, smoothly and charming in their dance together. Their laughter and joy were echoed around lake within music playing too.

Phillia X Indo
Done for one shot